PDA

View Full Version : My paranormal experience...seriously explain this one away

Raven
10th October, 2008, 01:16 AM
When I was little I had a few health issues due to being born premature and one time I stopped breathing.

Anyway one night (when I was about 6 I think) I fell asleep in my bedroom, but I woke up in my mum and dads bedroom which was across the hall, not only that but I fell asleep in my bed and woke up in there's....Definitely sleepwalking apparently one time I tried to pee on the telly screen and my other brother had to dive on me to stop me lol but I don't remember that at all!

Back on topic I fell asleep in my bed and woke up in theirs....and I looked out the window and I noticed a white object in the sky (not a UFO as this wasnt a white light) it was simply a white object in the sky which appeared to have wings, almost like a statue and it wasn't moving but it was facing me and there is and was nothing in that area which it could or might have been - we are talking about an area of perfect sky with no obstructions...and there was this white thing (I still say it was an angel)....this is the part where it gets positively strange...my mum is a very light sleeper and I tried to wake up my mum and dad and I was proper shaking them both as I was frightened and neither even so much as flinched....so then I put my head back down onto the pillow and started thinking about my grandma (we were really close) in past tense, thing is she hadn't died yet, not for another 2 or 3 years. And yet after she passed away and my mum had to tell me the news when I was about 8 or 9 it was almost like I knew, I guessed what it was she had to tell me at the time and she nodded...thing is I wasn't upset or heartbroken....and with deaths in the family since then I've not been upset or heartbroken it's strange because I look at death differently straight away, most people get upset and cry but I don't. It doesn't mean I don't care and it doesn't mean I didn't love the person or pet in question because I loved them all.

I still maintain to this day that what happened that night when I was little was absolutely not a dream or nightmare it was definitely real....and in what happened since only confirms to me that I was visited in some way, shape or form by who I don't know but it's clear to me that the message was that I was going to be okay health wise from then on (I am) and also to warn me what was to come and to tell me it's okay and not to be all upset about death.

I do know that it is something that I for one cannot explain in all seriousness.

on_the_jazz
17th November, 2008, 02:15 AM
Thanks for the story. Before I offer some possible explanations I just want to say I wasn't there, and I don't know what happened. You've obviously taken deep meaning from it and I don't want you to be annoyed if I type random possibilities.

Ok...

"Walking up in your parents bed" - This has probably happened to lots kids. Sometimes when you sleepwalk you just don't know or remember what you've done.

"White light" - You just woke up so would have had sleepy eyes, maybe they were not open fully? The light might have been a reflection off the window from a light inside? Reflection from a street lamp? Light from moon through clouds? Helicopter spotlight? Military aircraft? RC toy? (I've seen some pretty amazing ones). You said it "appeared to have wings" but then say it was facing you. If you could not make out if they were actually wings or even what it was then how can you know it was facing you?

"Waking parents" - Ok so from what you've said you were 5 or 6 when the event happened. Even light sleepers sometimes go through periods of deep sleep. I had to wake my dad up in the night a few months ago and it took a while (and I'm in my 20s!). So for a boy of 5 to shake a grown adult awake quickly would be difficult. You were also probably freaked; with your mind racing you may have thought 2 seconds of shaking were far longer and given up before they woke up. What day was it? Did they have a late night? Perhaps a few drinks before they slept?

Only you know what you saw and unless someone experiences something similar you'll always get people making up stupid explanations. Anyway I hope I don't experience it because it sounds scary as hell! :pcguru:

Raven
17th November, 2008, 02:52 AM
Lol it was scary....I'll be the first one to admit that as a child I had a vivid imagination and was frightened easily, to some extent I'm still the same!

However I remember that night vividly as though it was yesterday....I know at the time my eyes were wide open, I know there were no objects in the sky that it could have been (this was no spotlight or reflection)......it was my mum that I tried to wake and she doesn't drink in the house really....and I obvioulsy sleepwalked into their bed but from my perspective I fell asleep in a different room and bed which was my own and the next thing I know I wake up in their bed in their room with no recollection of anything in between, however I did sleepwalk alot at the time apparently and I never remembered any of it. I still don't know what the object was, just trying to discern it's shape the most obvious thing I could make out was that it had "wing like" elements to it....and the color of it wasn't even brilliant white it was more a milky white kinda like the moon surface you see in movies if you try and imagine it....yeah I don't know what it was, I just know what it wasn't....and the events surrounding it and thereafter were definitely strange.

Another story is that when I was a baby I had alot of health issues due to being born 4 months early and I was in and out of hospital for the first few years of my life and the house we lived in for the first couple of years of my life apparently someone had died in that house and the body laid in one of the rooms for ages.....as soon as we moved I started to get alot better and my major health issues were gone when we moved.....now understand that I'm piecing this together, I didn't find out about the dead body in the old house until recently. But I know I was always fine in the new flat we was in as far back as I can remember.....I remember nothing of the old house or the events being told to me of my health problems which is a good thing really.

hackitt
3rd December, 2008, 12:18 AM
What the heck is "Monk?"

Raven
3rd December, 2008, 01:21 AM
Monk is one of the best comedy/dramas on television....google it and read up on it or watch an episode it's very good. :)

hackitt
3rd December, 2008, 10:58 AM
OK thanks I'll check it out.

hawkeyes62
17th October, 2009, 10:39 PM
nothing scary about this,these things are very natural,i should know,i had alot of these happen to me when i was very young,now i am an spiritualist medium,and very proud of this

paul hick
19th October, 2009, 11:29 AM
this sort of thing happened to me when i was about the same age.i was asleep in my own bedroom in the middle of the night and was awoke by a blinding white light shining thru my curtains,at this i was screaming at the top of my voice,and went running into my parents room still screaming.they would not wake up at all,so in the end i went back into my own room and the light had gone but i couldnt rest and never got back to sleep.

clem58
19th October, 2009, 07:57 PM
talkin of the paranormal, my mates sister had a dream she was in a forest(she woke up with a root in her hand).:aetsch:

Blender
26th October, 2009, 09:45 PM
The wife and I moved into our house about 8 years ago. A 1930's style semi.

Every time we do a major piece of work on the house there are strange feelings and shadows in the house. Like you're being watched. I'd never mentioned anything to the wife but I woke up one night and literally followed a dark shadow downstairs as it disappeared into the kitchen....very strange. Put the willies up me.

Anyway, I hadnt told the wife cos I knew we'd be moving house within 5 minutes of it leaving my mouth.

One night I was drunk and accidentally in a conversation mentioned to someone I thought our house had a ghost. They went trotting off to the wife and mentioned it, the wifes response was 'oh yes I know, Ive seen it loads of times'.

We got talking about our respective secret and discovered we've both seen the same thing although the wife seems to have seen a more defined male ghost whereas mine is simply an undefined shadow, theres definately something strange going on.

Ive seen it on approximately 6 occasions the wife seems to have seen it more often and isnt bothered in the slightest now !!

coolboyxxx
27th October, 2009, 11:33 PM
interesting

Bulld0g
27th October, 2009, 11:53 PM
@Raven. I don't want to sound like a misery here m8 but are you sure you weren't just dreaming it all . You go asleep in your bed and wake up in your parents bed and can't wake her even though she's a light sleeper. I think you were dreaming it but it seemed real because you were so young.

maca
28th October, 2009, 12:18 AM
@Raven. I don't want to sound like a misery here m8 but are you sure you weren't just dreaming it all . You go asleep in your bed and wake up in your parents bed and can't wake her even though she's a light sleeper. I think you were dreaming it but it seemed real because you were so young.

ok shut the ~~~~ up with the scary shit please...lol

Raven
20th December, 2009, 03:02 AM

Absolutely not m8, I know it's easy for some to dismiss, but trust me just like now these days how when you know the difference between dream and reality well it's the same when you're little - if you can remember that far back and obviously I can. Deffo wasn't a dream m8 I can say that's the 1 thing I'm most sure of. Something obviously happened that night because my story has stayed consistent ever since and I've been adamant about it for over 15 years. That's a long time. And let's be fair if I'm ever going to deny the story it would be now at the age of 24 for ridicule reasons, but I never have and I never will. Because I know it was real. But it defies explanation, I know that much.....

DEMONACER
28th January, 2010, 08:15 PM
Went to see a house we were going to buy and took a camera with us like we did when we saw a few others to take photos of repairs and decor that sort of thing.To cut a long story short I have included a photo that was taken in the house to see what you think.The camera was fully charged and can take upto 4000 photos with the memory card.This showed up on only one photo and shortly after taking it the battery on the camera was dead even though we had only taken 40-50 previously in the house.
Turns out that the owner rented the house to 4 lads that were travelling down to Leeds one day and they were all killed in road accident.Because these lads were foreign the funeral procession left from the house due to not being able to track down family.I only know this because I was talking to one of the neighbours and they said 2 lots of workmen would not stay in the house to do repairs.

firestorm
28th January, 2010, 09:38 PM
The wife and I moved into our house about 8 years ago. A 1930's style semi.

Every time we do a major piece of work on the house there are strange feelings and shadows in the house. Like you're being watched. I'd never mentioned anything to the wife but I woke up one night and literally followed a dark shadow downstairs as it disappeared into the kitchen....very strange. Put the willies up me.

Anyway, I hadnt told the wife cos I knew we'd be moving house within 5 minutes of it leaving my mouth.

One night I was drunk and accidentally in a conversation mentioned to someone I thought our house had a ghost. They went trotting off to the wife and mentioned it, the wifes response was 'oh yes I know, Ive seen it loads of times'.

We got talking about our respective secret and discovered we've both seen the same thing although the wife seems to have seen a more defined male ghost whereas mine is simply an undefined shadow, theres definately something strange going on.

Ive seen it on approximately 6 occasions the wife seems to have seen it more often and isnt bothered in the slightest now !!

I don't believe in ghosts but reading this post has sent me thinking
Me and the wife moved into our house about 9 years ago and it was in a bad sate so over the years we have done a lot of work to it.When we started the work we found traces off a house fire and thought nothing more of it.But i began to notice a shadow at the top of the stairs were the fire was just think it was the light playing trick and said nothing to the wife.Also the dog was not to keen on going upstairs.Then we had fitted wardrobes built and i never saw the shadows again and the dog would go upstairs so i forgot about it.
Then this Christmas i have paid for a conservatory for her for her present..And guess What the shadow has started to appear again and we have herd a few noises in the the night coming from downstairs.So when i go to investigate i ll take the dog with me as he is a big staffy but he wont go down stair, he is normally not scared of anything man or beast. So i was talking to the wife about this joking that we have a ghost(The wife is from Traveling stock).To this she answered its the old man who used to live here coming back to have a look at what we are doing and he will do you no harm.
I still dont belive in all that crap but this has made me think twice