25th April, 2021, 10:28 PM
Model: E50 AMG
Motor capacity: V8
Diesel/Gasoline: gasoline
Production year: 1996

ECU type and number: 0261204080
Memories of ECU: HC11E9

Hi,

I have a little issue with this ECU trying to remove the immo according to Julie manual and even help without any luck so far. Now I'm in need of your help and support.

I have follow manual for Julie Emulator Mercedes ME1.0. I get connection to read out config but when enter the read configuration I get error message saying "Engine control module is implausible coded"

I also noticed when enter hht-win in the CM Adaptation menu only have two options and your manual video show 3 option wich is 1) Variant coding 2) Correction program 3) Self adaptation. In my hht-win i only have first two in the menu.

Any help with this ecu please ? I have before this read the mcu without desoldering and without even setting oscillator to right value (before i bought SD and Julie emulator) but i can't find reason that this would cause to give implausible coded ECU.

Thank you for your help.

I also have to say i am connected with the 38pin adapter and not with obd2.

Best regards
DeLuXe

elektronik325
26th April, 2021, 08:38 AM
Hi Frend. In this ecu you need to read and clean motorola in ecu. Connect the emulator and add hht

DeLuXe
26th April, 2021, 09:51 AM
Hi,

Shouldnt I read the configuration first before connecting emulator ? This is how the video manual shows and also the pdf manual.

Best regards,
DeLuXe

avital
26th April, 2021, 04:51 PM
Hi Frend. In this ecu you need to read and clean motorola in ecu. Connect the emulator and add hht

Not true, you do not know, do not mislead people, to add an emulator to this type of ECU, just rewrite 4 bytes from the ECU to the EMULATOR (here it say about the real emulator), the eeprom from the ECU remains untouched, we do not lose the coding or anything else - NO NEED TO USE SD to add emulator.

DeLuXe
26th April, 2021, 09:06 PM
Now I'm getting confused, should I have the correct coding for the ECU so that after adding the emulator to add the coding? Same as the video instructions for the Julie Emulator?

Right now I have this message when entering HHT to try read the coding.

Best regards,
DeLuXe

elektronik325
28th April, 2021, 07:49 PM
Not true, you do not know, do not mislead people, to add an emulator to this type of ECU, just rewrite 4 bytes from the ECU to the EMULATOR (here it say about the real emulator), the eeprom from the ECU remains untouched, we do not lose the coding or anything else - NO NEED TO USE SD to add emulator.

Friend, I am not misleading anyone. You won't add a regular Cr1 emulator in any other way. Same with Julie. You have to give the emulator code to Ecu. And to do that you need to clear the ecu. And then add it.

avital
28th April, 2021, 09:35 PM
Friend, I am not misleading anyone. You won't add a regular Cr1 emulator in any other way. Same with Julie. You have to give the emulator code to Ecu. And to do that you need to clear the ecu. And then add it.

One notice: If you haven't seen something, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist :) the world is big and there are many things in it ...