29th April, 2021, 12:58 PM
--------------------------------

peechie
29th April, 2021, 03:55 PM
Try this, Max 1.45 Bar

Pass PM

chrisimerk
29th April, 2021, 04:09 PM
I need a stage 1 ( for free ) , power from 90 hp to 110 hp and torque 200 nm to 250 nm , no changes to egr and dpf.
The car has a stock exaust with a DPF , and was fitted with a K&n Cone air filter.
I ask that the turbo boost is no higher than 1.45 bar.
I will put here the ID and the original ecu file.
Car : Renault Megane 3 - 1.5 DCI - 2010 - 90 hp - Diesel.
Thanks everyone.

Funny how you put for free in brackets, lol you expect a tuner to do you a free file when you have just joined dk, how much you charge your customer? you going to do your job for free also lol

joaopt
29th April, 2021, 04:24 PM
------------------------

joaopt
2nd May, 2021, 09:02 PM
FORUM RULES...

1. Please respect each other and don't flame new members.

2. If you have an issue with a member, PM a moderator or admin.

3. Any racist,abusive, bigoted or discriminating posts will not be tolerated.

6. Trading(Selling/Buying/Advertising) on the forum is not permitted by any member, If you decide to buy/sell via PM, Digital Kaos is not responsible for the outcome, Trading is done at your own risk, Don't come crying to us when you get scammed or robbed, no advertising in your signatures this will be edited or removed.

6a. Posts with "Contact me" "Skype me" or "I can do it for you" will be REMOVED !! If you can't help someone on the open forums for free,there's more than a good chance you're breaking rule no. 6 above.

Sanctions may be applied if these rules are broken. Further infractions within a certain timescale will result in a temporary ban.

chrisimerk
2nd May, 2021, 10:42 PM
FORUM RULES...

6. Trading(Selling/Buying/Advertising) on the forum is not permitted by any member, If you decide to buy/sell via PM, Digital Kaos is not responsible for the outcome, Trading is done at your own risk, Don't come crying to us when you get scammed or robbed, no advertising in your signatures this will be edited or removed.

6a. Posts with "Contact me" "Skype me" or "I can do it for you" will be REMOVED !! If you can't help someone on the open forums for free,there's more than a good chance you're breaking rule no. 6 above.

Sanctions may be applied if these rules are broken. Further infractions within a certain timescale will result in a temporary ban.

And you have to respect that we are not here to serve you and make you money for your customers, if you help members on here then you may receive help in return don't expect someone to just jump and do your files for you when you don't help other members of this forum all your post are want want want lol good night.

joaopt
2nd May, 2021, 11:14 PM
chrisimerk :
(https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/619837-chrisimerk)
This forum is for educated people, people who help others in a civilized way, free of charge , With good manners and without being rude.
By helping others you improve other peoples lifes.
And then they will help you back.

In case you forget :

FORUM RULES...

chrisimerk
3rd May, 2021, 11:10 AM
chrisimerk :
(https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/619837-chrisimerk)
This forum is for educated people, people who help others in a civilized way, free of charge , With good manners and without being rude.
By helping others you improve other peoples lifes.
And then they will help you back.

In case you forget :

FORUM RULES...

Funny how I have not contacted you in pm asking for money lol carry on being a weird stalker

joaopt
3rd May, 2021, 12:20 PM
chrisimerk : (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/619837-chrisimerk) You are a big swindler, who only thinks about making money from his schemes, this forum is to help people, not to profit at their expense.

Antastra1989
3rd May, 2021, 12:31 PM
chrisimerk : (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/619837-chrisimerk)You are a big swindler, who only thinks about making money from his schemes, this forum is to help people, not to profit at their expense.

Chrisimerk is one of the biggest contributors on this forum he has helped a lot of people, find something else to do with your time than petty arguments on here.

morgano
3rd May, 2021, 12:41 PM
@joaopt

Rule 2 apply to you too, stop flaming chrisimerk (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/619837-chrisimerk). Also the members in your avatar profile and signature. ;)

chrisimerk
3rd May, 2021, 12:54 PM
chrisimerk : (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/619837-chrisimerk) You are a big swindler, who only thinks about making money from his schemes, this forum is to help people, not to profit at their expense.

I have never profited on this forum I help people who deserve it and you don't as all your doing is profiting from other members work on this forum for your customers, all your posts are requests for files,
but Ok you think that good luck getting any help in future I'm done with you

geedot187
15th May, 2021, 12:22 AM
chris has done me many favours on and off here on skype never asked for a penny from me
unless it for a customers car then we both make a profit from it
helped out with a few of my friends car and sorted add-ons for them free of charge for me
and has helped so many people on this forum with advice & files
and is a top bloke you seem like the beg here just joined dk and trying to slander a member who is well rated is not going to get you any help !!!!