PDA

View Full Version : smar roadster milage change

The old man
30th April, 2021, 07:48 PM
hello
how can i change the milage on this file with withch software .. or somthig tools
thanks
this file is from a smart roadster eeprom is 93c86

Aca
30th April, 2021, 07:59 PM
What is current mileage and how much do you want?

mikroel
30th April, 2021, 08:19 PM
hello
how can i change the milage on this file with withch software .. or somthig tools
thanks
this file is from a smart roadster eeprom is 93c86

i think your file is demaged

original mileage is 172k km

The old man
30th April, 2021, 09:54 PM
What is current mileage and how much do you want?
i serch for a software to change

The old man
30th April, 2021, 09:56 PM
correkt 172580 and i serch a software to change licznik 4.8 dosnt work

Aca
30th April, 2021, 10:24 PM
Hi mate, software for you is NYO 2017, you can search for it on forum, you will find it.

The old man
1st May, 2021, 03:39 PM
Thanks for help i serch now in forum thanks

mikroel
1st May, 2021, 07:15 PM
Thanks for help i serch now in forum thanks

also orange 5 has it

The old man
3rd May, 2021, 02:24 PM
ok fantastic and wher can downloading the tool ?
because nyo 4 cant changing or i to stupid :triumphant:

The old man
3rd May, 2021, 06:53 PM
ok friends
all this is not the right stuff for me but iam newbi i not understand the software orange 5 is a like a hexeditor but wher i change it and i have not the corect crc behind after .. thanks all people for helping but i dont understand it

Antonio266
4th May, 2021, 12:13 AM
ok friends
all this is not the right stuff for me but iam newbi i not understand the software orange 5 is a like a hexeditor but wher i change it and i have not the corect crc behind after .. thanks all people for helping but i dont understand it
If you need to change km's tell us how much do you want in your dashboard and we will change it for you, but you have to know in Smart you must correct also mileage in SAM module, only dashboard solution won't work..

The old man
4th May, 2021, 02:56 PM
year i know i want only understand the process from change in the dashboard you now what i mean ?
i understand not the hex typ is it not clear to read the millage for me but i want to learn .
and if i understand this ,i work with sam .behind this projekt i have 3 roadster in my faamily and i want tu help me self if i have some one problems. because i not longer serch to a people that help me .. thats all my interesting the vin in dash i read and can change because it is god to read ..
thanks all for our help .Thanks ! so much

The old man
4th May, 2021, 02:58 PM
year i know i want only understand the process from change in the dashboard you now what i mean ?
i understand not the hex typ is it not clear to read the millage for me but i want to learn .
and if i understand this ,i work with sam .behind this projekt i have 3 roadster in my faamily and i want tu help me self if i have some one problems. because i not longer serch to a people that help me .. thats all my interesting the vin in dash i read and can change because it is god to read ..
thanks all for our help .Thanks ! so much sorry for my english is not my language but i hope all understand me

The old man
4th May, 2021, 03:22 PM
aha i thing i now it to use the NYO 2017 THANKS REALLY THANKS

Hi mate, software for you is NYO 2017, you can search for it on forum, you will find it.