PDA

View Full Version : b6 passat 1.9 tdi Stage one and egr off

audimad
3rd May, 2021, 09:45 PM
hi, any chance someone could do a stage 1 file with egr off for my car, its got to see me for a whie till i get my settlement from insurance and it's not great at towing as is.

I have a file that could be checked if thats easier than just starting fresh, i have tested it, felt ok ill turbo injested itself
sanity check on this maybe?
PS this is a new account after my last one was locked out by my crazy ex blocking my domains FFS

Thank you in advance

qni666
3rd May, 2021, 10:37 PM
hi, any chance someone could do a stage 1 file with egr off for my car, its got to see me for a whie till i get my settlement from insurance and it's not great at towing as is.

I have a file that could be checked if thats easier than just starting fresh, i have tested it, felt ok ill turbo injested itself
sanity check on this maybe?
PS this is a new account after my last one was locked out by my crazy ex blocking my domains FFS

Thank you in advance

Done Pass=tnx button

audimad
4th May, 2021, 11:41 AM
Thank you very much. Edit is pass actually 'tnx button" or you'll message it over when I hit thanks ��

audimad
8th May, 2021, 10:12 PM
Thank you ever so much. I have today managed to replace the faulty turbo and flash this file on. I used the non flaps one. Is that egr and asv off or just the egr? Its lovely and smooth. Makes me feel confident in it. Thank yoh6