PDA

View Full Version : RENAULT keys like credit card

maffi
31st January, 2010, 08:11 AM
hi friends , one question

is actually any application to get lost pin code from the keys from renault laguna II, megane II, and scenic.
this keys are like credit cards in a dark grey color and here in spain is no way to find out the pin except callng (and paying) to the renault official service

Ashraf6119
31st January, 2010, 10:09 AM
Hi

Any thing is possible dont forget Renault is a Franch Car.

Whats happening to your car Not starting ? or NO Ignition Coming ON ?

Have you checked the wirings as its a Common Faults on This Cars.

Also the Key Card to get Faulty is a Common fault.

Hope This Helps

Ash

maffi
31st January, 2010, 12:14 PM
hi ash , i am not a renault owner ,i have a locksmith and key copy service here in sevilla ,here in spain is very ususal that people looose their pincode for copy keys,my machine (t-code) gets a lot of pin code of diferent brands , but not renault,peugeot and citroen ( pay attention ,all french jejeje).once i get the pin code there is no probem to programm new keys.
actually here in spain the only way to get the pin cde fron this three brands ,is through the official service and you mustb pay abou 30 ? for each pin code

thanx m8

gaznoon
31st January, 2010, 12:15 PM
If you know anyone with autodata, there's a section in it on keycoding

maffi
31st January, 2010, 12:20 PM
what do you mean with autodata (sorry)????normally when a cosdtumer omes to us we ask for the vin number and then we go to programm the car.

when the cars has a diferent transponder as id 46 and vag we make the key directly in the shop with trs-5000+tpx cloner,.here is no pin code required

thanxfor your reply m8

szwajcarek
31st January, 2010, 12:34 PM
Hi
If you want to obtain a Pin Code i.e. for Laguna II you need to:
1. Open UCH
2. Read Motorola HC12 Internal Eeprom or EEPROM 93c66 it depends on what UCH is it,
3. Load the dump to a software like:
Renault Immo Code Calculator 2 - Renault Immo Code Calculator 2 (http://codecard.lt/immo/renault/renault-immo-code-calculator-2/prod_34.html)
and you will get the Pin Code.
Or
You can buy Renault Explorer from avtotools.com (1300 euros) or Renault Commander from Abritus72.com (also quite expensive) - no need to remove anything just insert new card to card reader and you will make it through OBD.

Regards.

adam28
31st January, 2010, 12:50 PM
Im sure there is a cracked version of this Renault im*o Code Calculator 2 (http://codecard.lt/im*o/renault/renault-im*o-code-calculator-2/prod_34.html) on the forum somewhere or it maybe the earlier version. If not i know there is one out there maybe someone will upload for you.

Cheers

sasy90
31st January, 2010, 05:44 PM
hi m8 can you post this soft cracked?

thanks in advance for your work

_Martin_
12th July, 2010, 08:48 PM
Hi to all, I have a similar problem with renault. The comunication between NAVI and RADIO in Laguna II (carminat system) is also coded with the system code (the same code like for the cards). I had to do the system restart and now I am looking for the decoder as well...

Ashraf6119
14th July, 2010, 10:15 PM
Hi to all, I have a similar problem with renault. The comunication between NAVI and RADIO in Laguna II (carminat system) is also coded with the system code (the same code like for the cards). I had to do the system restart and now I am looking for the decoder as well...

Hi

Post all your Radio Numbers here and some body will help you with the code.

Ash