PDA

View Full Version : Audi A3 EDC16U1 not starting

Electro 1
10th May, 2021, 09:15 PM
Hi Dk

I have a Audi a3 BKD 2.0TDI not starting. Only fault is 1699 control module faulty. I think the eep or flash has gotten corrupted some how. I have attached the files I read with ktag.
Even if I have to immo off it's okay as long as I can start this car.

TIA

elektronik325
10th May, 2021, 09:44 PM
Hi Dk

I have a Audi a3 BKD 2.0TDI not starting. Only fault is 1699 control module faulty. I think the eep or flash has gotten corrupted some how. I have attached the files I read with ktag.
Even if I have to immo off it's okay as long as I can start this car.

TIA

Hi Friend. How do you see the boot enable parameters in the parameters? And the immobilizer status? We can do immo off. But I'm afraid it won't help. Check the parameters. Engine speed and injection time. Are they ok. And the key is flashing on the meter?

Electro 1
10th May, 2021, 09:52 PM
Engine speed is good. Has fuel. Timing is good. Cambelt replaced. Key light is not flashing. Fault in instrument is. Lost communication with ECM.

elektronik325
10th May, 2021, 10:03 PM
Ok. See can wires between meter and ecm. There is often a problem with the connection or the green pins in this box under the hood which enters the harness from the salt spray to the car. Check these cubes. And measure the can between the ecu and the meter. Whether it has a transition and whether there is a short to ground or a plus.

Electro 1
10th May, 2021, 10:17 PM
Ok. See can wires between meter and ecm. There is often a problem with the connection or the green pins in this box under the hood which enters the harness from the salt spray to the car. Check these cubes. And measure the can between the ecu and the meter. Whether it has a transition and whether there is a short to ground or a plus.

Okay I will have to check this. Thank you.

Electro 1
18th May, 2021, 06:25 PM
Is it possible to write an immo off to the eeprom from another ecu to get the vehicle started ?

rafal
18th May, 2021, 07:45 PM
Is it possible to write an immo off to the eeprom from another ecu to get the vehicle started ?

Yes..........

Electro 1
19th May, 2021, 06:13 PM
Yes..........

Do you perhaps have a tested working immo off file for this ecu? I have internal control module eeprom memory fault.

rafal
19th May, 2021, 06:16 PM
Do you perhaps have a tested working immo off file for this ecu? I have internal control module eeprom memory fault.

Find out good eeprom dump and post here
The best way will be find full bdm

ecuprogramer
20th May, 2021, 08:27 AM
Electro 1

Hi help you for 2 good solution immo off and Virgin

reputation+thnx button press for help ( All my solution tested and working)

CS = F1EFE70BE3DFCE

MAC = A288

PIN = 17848
(https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/668054-Electro-1)