PDA

View Full Version : Edc17cp14 cloning question

Bianko16
11th May, 2021, 09:09 AM
Hi all,
I have a defect edc17cp14 to replace, the used ecu has the same number and same software number, can I read flash and eep from the old and write on the new?
Which the best solution? Thanks in advance

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Junkyard Dog
11th May, 2021, 11:51 AM
you need find compatible ecu number 0 281 ........ and then you need read your ecu and donor ecu...and then copy immo data.... like you writting it will work only on edc16 not on edc17

Bianko16
11th May, 2021, 12:21 PM
you need find compatible ecu number 0 281 ........ and then you need read your ecu and donor ecu...and then copy immo data.... like you writting it will work only on edc16 not on edc17

Both ecu has same Bosch number, same vw number and same software version number.. If I read the eprom from the old ecu and write in the second hand ecu it doesn’t work? The immo data is in the eeprom right?

figani
11th May, 2021, 02:26 PM
Both ecu has same Bosch number, same vw number and same software version number.. If I read the eprom from the old ecu and write in the second hand ecu it doesn’t work? The immo data is in the eeprom right?

copy and paste on VAG MEDC17 not work...
read EE and FL from both both unit and post it, has to be prepared for writing...
or make immo off in new used unit, abd that´s it...

Bianko16
11th May, 2021, 04:01 PM
Solved thanks