PDA

View Full Version : Smart 450 Zee/Sam cloning?

gixxer
13th May, 2021, 08:43 PM
Hello
I read xprog-m 1D69J mcu and eprom old zee and copy new (used) unit but car not start key symbol flash but remote key response and 9 times blinking indikator.
How to clone Zee?
(I haven't mb diag...)

Thank you!

figani
14th May, 2021, 10:52 AM
Hello
I read xprog-m 1D69J mcu and eprom old zee and copy new (used) unit but car not start key symbol flash but remote key response and 9 times blinking indikator.
How to clone Zee?
(I haven't mb diag...)

Thank you!

you haved cloned it correctly...
but on old ZEE your car was not starting...
why should it start after you have cloned data on otther HW...

use fvdi, DAS or something like that, if your key is ok and adapt also used key will work after adapting it...
20 sec work all by obd...

mexanico1971
14th May, 2021, 06:39 PM
Hello
How to clone Zee?
(I haven't mb diag...)

Thank you!

Can you share the dumps please
thank"s in advance

gixxer
15th May, 2021, 08:38 AM
Attached dumps:
Thanks

Can you share the dumps please
thank"s in advance

Antonio266
15th May, 2021, 12:27 PM
Try to recode keys, 9 times blinking is usually keys decoded problem, but you didn't insert lot of details, so i don't know if car has other problems..

mexanico1971
19th May, 2021, 03:05 AM
Try to recode keys, 9 times blinking is usually keys decoded problem, but you didn't insert lot of details, so i don't know if car has other problems..

I have manage to programed the IR key , but car only unlock and start , not lock the doors , and central push button not work :-)

gixxer
19th May, 2021, 06:28 AM
Thanks, problem solved. Re-learn keys and all work :)

you haved cloned it correctly...
but on old ZEE your car was not starting...
why should it start after you have cloned data on otther HW...

use fvdi, DAS or something like that, if your key is ok and adapt also used key will work after adapting it...
20 sec work all by obd...