PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 208 BSI A/C problems

askkey
16th May, 2021, 01:07 PM
The short version:
I need the complete BSI files (EEPROM and Flash) compatible for a Peugeot 208 2013 1.4d with an A/C coded in to modify for my car.

The long version:
The car did not come with an A/C from the factory but I installed it and got it coded in the first time. It worked for some time but then suddenly the temperature format changed form celsius to fahrenheit and the compressor stopped working. I am guessing the data got corrupted or something. I tried to configure the BSI for the A/C again but it did not work, now the heating stopped working and the fan works only on 2 speeds.

I need the complete files from a BSI from a working car to change the VIN to mine and write it error free.
The pictures of my BSI are attached below

Regards

kiszka
16th May, 2021, 03:56 PM
The short version:
I need the complete BSI files (EEPROM and Flash) compatible for a Peugeot 208 2013 1.4d with an A/C coded in to modify for my car.

The long version:
The car did not come with an A/C from the factory but I installed it and got it coded in the first time. It worked for some time but then suddenly the temperature format changed form celsius to fahrenheit and the compressor stopped working. I am guessing the data got corrupted or something. I tried to configure the BSI for the A/C again but it did not work, now the heating stopped working and the fan works only on 2 speeds.

I need the complete files from a BSI from a working car to change the VIN to mine and write it error free.
The pictures of my BSI are attached below

Regards
code the air conditioning correctly and everything will work

askkey
16th May, 2021, 04:13 PM
code the air conditioning correctly and everything will work

. . . wow . . . just wow

Your reply sir is just incredible. You just made this whole forum unnecessary. Everyone should do thing "correctly" and there will be no problems.

I am sorry if it was not clear enough but I tried to code it correctly and it would not code correctly. Now I am trying to rewrite the whole unit because it will not code correctly.

Cheers