PDA

View Full Version : conspiracy did the queen kill diana

thered
10th October, 2008, 04:13 PM
bit old hat but i thought we might get some opinions on the subject

mr alfayed is still adamant that the queen ordered dianas killing because of her relationship with dodi anyone think there is any truth in it

zaf786
10th October, 2008, 04:16 PM
bit old hat but i thought we might get some opinions on the subject

mr alfayed is still adamant that the queen ordered dianas killing because of her relationship with dodi anyone think there is any truth in it
Hi lets stay with cable what we are good at

thered
10th October, 2008, 04:27 PM
thats alright for you to say but ive been on sick now for 6 weeks and im bored shi*less im cracking up lol

lolo500
10th October, 2008, 04:28 PM
If Mr. Al-Fayad can post a good recipe for Moroccan Lemon Chicken, I'll agree with his conspiracy theory. :reddy:

Kirky
2nd November, 2008, 05:31 PM
SillySilly SillySilly SillySilly

ticticboom
2nd November, 2008, 05:59 PM
lol the queen wanted diana whacked kinda sounds like mafia style wonder if she said it in a tony soprano voice, :P

Jaffa
2nd November, 2008, 11:07 PM
Absolutely not and if you have any evidence that she did or the establishment for that fact, then I am sure Fayed will pay you handsomely. He still has a bee in his bonnet cos he cant get British citizenship.

They died in an RTA, believe it or not, it is a common occurence.

thered
4th November, 2008, 12:29 AM
he also sh**s kids allegedly

on a serious note though this is one story that i do not believe one bit al fayed has lost all sense of reality completely but one thing i will say is that harrods is ~~~~in far too expensive

Raven
13th November, 2008, 01:59 AM
I have to admit that even though I have not looked into any of this whatsoever I am not sure that this is a conspiracy of any kind, why would anybody want to have her killed but especially the queen ? Jealousy ?

I still think it was simply a tragic accident in my opinion. As for who is accountable well that's another story....if this Al Fayed is spouting about this queen murdering Diana conspiracy all he is doing is trying to tarnish the queen's reputation and if he is disallowed British citizenship then he has good motive.

fran blake
1st December, 2008, 04:08 PM
yes she did and deserves a fickin medal!! .... big up 4 the lizard baby eaters

opsmonkey
1st December, 2008, 04:20 PM
Al Fayed strong like bull

zoot888
1st December, 2008, 08:42 PM
I'd say she was well informed!!

mark015
2nd December, 2008, 01:59 AM
aye she dun it,get taggart on the case.

caveman_nige
2nd December, 2008, 02:02 AM
nah, you need Poirot to sort his one, if hes busy get Columbo.

What utter bollocks, just don't get in car with a pissed driver for a start.

toto67
2nd December, 2008, 02:14 AM
I think a UFO pulled out infront of them causing them to crash......Failing that,its the Queens fault:D

tenbobdylan
4th December, 2008, 02:48 PM
not a chance because if say that she did order di's murder and in the process some sliped up the information leekage could possibly not only undermine her position but also she could endup in the dock for conspiring to commit murder.
the queen has a very cushy job do you think she would risk that? becuase of some personal vendetia with di,i think not.

pothead
6th December, 2008, 12:06 PM
royalty have always killed ex spouses since the dawn of time,what makes you think that suddenly its all changed.di was an embarrassment to the country,sleeping with the enemy was just the last straw.charles is the head of the church of england & couldnt have remarried after divorce,but as a widow he could marry ,get full custody of his kids without any of his strange secrets getting out & get sympathy from the public.all they needed was a hitman,a true soldier to drive the car.isnt it also strange that the journalists that apparently chased her car down,& basically killed them were never fully rounded up & charged ? goodbye to bad rubbish

Nasnas
6th December, 2008, 12:36 PM
Its obvious diana was murdered....what is meant to be shall be

BobbyX
9th December, 2008, 09:31 PM
this is one of those theories that you just want to believe. wanting, however, does not make it true.
wouldn't we all want to believe the queen is played by marlon brando and ordering her associates out to make diana an offer she can't refuse.
it's just plain hokum.
MI6!? MI5!?
do you honestly believe these organisations would make so many mistakes.
one mistake, maybe. a tiny mistake that might make you think somethings afoot.
but so many mistakes so as to make it look 'obvious' that she was murdered?
pull the other one.

Didjabringabeer
10th December, 2008, 03:06 PM
Hello, I have just joined and I would like to buy a Eurovox,can anybody recommend which box I should be looking to buy??

BobbyX
10th December, 2008, 03:32 PM
Al-Fayed won't get the British passport he wants so badly if he doesn't watch his mouth.:fight:

RedSpider
25th March, 2009, 03:21 PM
I killed Diana. And i killed Jill Dando. And if you tell anyone, I'm going to kill you

firemouth
25th March, 2009, 04:33 PM
I killed Diana. And i killed Jill Dando. And if you tell anyone, I'm going to kill you

I knew it!!! lol

chappers
25th March, 2009, 09:48 PM
I reckon Charles planned it all, he was knocking her about as it was and found her a constant embarrassment. I'm sure the Queen had a hand in it, and Duke of Idiots. Will the truth ever surface though? Nope!

firemouth
26th March, 2009, 10:44 AM
I reckon Charles planned it all, he was knocking her about as it was and found her a constant embarrassment. I'm sure the Queen had a hand in it, and Duke of Idiots. Will the truth ever surface though? Nope!

to be honest, i'm with you on this. not that any of the evedence touted here indicates it. its just a gut feeling.

RedSpider
26th March, 2009, 01:06 PM
charles? really? the gimp who talks to flowers?
This Fella?
http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:nJ53HBIqkitqgM:http://hatchat.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/prince-charles.jpg (http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://hatchat.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/prince-charles.jpg&imgrefurl=http://hatchat.net/index.php/2008/08/&usg=__yM23ed_jdSWCKTVawBvenqYimMU=&h=500&w=431&sz=44&hl=en&start=2&tbnid=nJ53HBIqkitqgM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=112&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dprince%2Bcharles%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den)

lincsat
26th March, 2009, 04:30 PM
Diana is alive and well and living in South America

RedSpider
26th March, 2009, 04:38 PM
not for long. i'l find her and kill her again.

is she living with hitler?

thebigman
27th March, 2009, 11:06 PM
no Elvis

thebigman

aquablue
28th March, 2009, 01:58 PM
what gets me is why folk are so paranoid about not discussing the posibility of her being alive - when both herself and all those close to her (and not so close) had absolutely every reason to want her to get away from/out of the way of immense public media attention.

brainwashing springs to mind but thats a whole nother conspracy altogether...

whever the governemt goes around saying all the cctv was out (utter claptrap) the bodyguard cant even rememer where they were heading let alone what really happened, and police confiscating all the photograpers film... you just know somethings up. ; )

cheers

aquablue

GoonerDu
28th March, 2009, 04:16 PM
I was really not that interested in the court case. I think Al Fayed was brave to try and get the truth to come out, but it was always destined to fail. A point less exercise.

Bascially the Queen is NWO. She is an elite. So I don't have much trouble thinking that Diana was taken out.

Didjabringabeer
30th March, 2009, 07:22 AM
I reckon that there is some truth behind this theory as,Dianna was a loose cannon who threatened the whole Church of Englands constitution of the United Kingdom,You can't have the mother of the future king being married to a Muslim (Not my Opinion).Plus the interview with Martin Bashir blew the privacy of the Royal Family wide open,plus the Blood samples of Enri Paul (The Driver) were found to have been tampered with,and Enri Paul was found to be in the pay of the British secret service.
After all, the only reason we have a German Royal Family now is because the protestants didn't have an heir and didn't want a Catholic successor,so they married into the house of Hanover.
Did you know that Government agencies regularly look into your Bank accounts,which is something I thought was private.
The Authorities have to maintain the Status Quo.-Archaic I know.

gmb45
30th March, 2009, 07:38 AM
I reckon that there is some truth behind this theory as,Dianna was a loose cannon who threatened the whole Church of Englands constitution of the United Kingdom,You can't have the mother of the future king being married to a Muslim (Not my Opinion).Plus the interview with Martin Bashir blew the privacy of the Royal Family wide open,plus the Blood samples of Enri Paul (The Driver) were found to have been tampered with,and Enri Paul was found to be in the pay of the British secret service.
After all, the only reason we have a German Royal Family now is because the protestants didn't have an heir and didn't want a Catholic successor,so they married into the house of Hanover.
Did you know that Government agencies regularly look into your Bank accounts,which is something I thought was private.
The Authorities have to maintain the Status Quo.-Archaic I know. nothings private from the gov m8

andycast
19th June, 2009, 03:03 AM
Who really knows, she was a thorn in the royals side, she said herself a lose cannon, she even predicted her own death in a car but also thought Camilla Parker-Bowles was a target, the royal media machine made her out to be a lunatic with her bulimia and one report saying she had throwing herself down the stairs, basically a smear campaign similar to the one labour had on mo Mowlam, whilst she was terminally ill with cancer, spin doctors questioning her mental state.

Whilst Dianne was alive she was the royal family, a person who people could share an affinity with, I think the royals resented begrudged her status compassion and popularity.
after the separation she had become a royal pain in the ass, with a commoner more royal and popular than royals themselves the subjects might begin to wonder why we need the actual royal family, if the royals could callously ridicule the nervous disposition of the mother of a future king their eventual blood line then may be just may be they are not as sweet and nice as they appear.

Prior to her death lady Dianne had become good friends and had built an alliance with another of Charles mistresses ?kanga? Lady Tryon, I think if I remember rightly from a C 4 doc. Lady Di would wear clothing designed by kanga, sadly Lady Tryon died in 1997 3 months after Dianne?s tragic death, kanga had suffered from physical health problems but had also went ?loopy? and fell to her death from a clinic window.

The suspicious death of 25 gec Marconi scientists springs to mind, there is no proof of foul play, however there?s many things about the situation that does not feel right, call it human intuition
and I?m not talking about information from crack pot conspirators or the tabloids who in my view are just Enemies of facts.

Toilet sniffer V
31st August, 2009, 11:41 PM
If you wanted to kill the most famous woman in the world or you wanted to fake your own death, would you do it with half the world's paparazzi behind with camera's at the ready? Would you crash an S Class Merc, one of the safest cars on the road or just bring her plane down? There was a good chance she would have survived the accident, especially if she'd worn a seat belt. It was far too risky to have been pre-planned.

Blender
26th October, 2009, 09:51 PM
Pure accident in my book.

Do the maths...

1 pissed up chauffeur + 1 high powered car = big crash

Didjabringabeer
2nd November, 2009, 01:51 AM
I suppose you think Lee Harvey Oswald took out JFK. Marylin Monroe committed suicide and Robert Maxwell fell off his Yacht too!!.
It says DAZ on the side of Busses but you don't take your Washing there.
Besides there is proof that Enri Pauls blood sample had been tampered with,---Changes the Equation a bit Ay!

Raven
3rd November, 2009, 10:44 PM
I suppose you think Lee Harvey Oswald took out JFK.

I don't know how there's still people out there that think he did! Obviously that's the official version, but look at the film footage - do them bullet impacts and more to the point Kennedy's bodily reaction to them suggest or even look like they are coming from behind him ? In 1 word, no!

Conspiracy theories are there to be debunked and people who cry foul with conspiracies are there to be laughed at, the term hidden in plain sight comes to mind - but ultimately there are some substances to some conspiracy theories. Much like the JFK shooting - too many coincidences and the official story is bullshit especially when you see the video - he's obviously shot from the front - front-right to be exact as his head snaps backwards and to the left....now I'm no physics expert but a speeding bullet striking your head I'd say would quickly jolt your head in the direction the bullet was heading - which means if Kennedy was shot from behind as the official story goes then his head would have jolted forwards and not backwards which is what actually happened!

And if 1 conspiracy theory such as the JFK murder can be as good as proven irrefutably (because let's face it, we'll never get confirmation for obvious reasons!) then isn't it conceivable that there are other conspiracies going on ? I do believe so, there to be laughed at, ridiculed and dismissed - hidden in plain sight folks. It makes perfect sense. Think about it.

Didjabringabeer
9th November, 2009, 12:25 PM
I agree whole heartedly that Lee Harvey Oswald was NOT the Shooter,It was so obvious that he wasn't,as you said from the footage and the Head Snapping Back.How can anyone believe the Official Tripe??

Raven
4th December, 2009, 09:52 PM
I agree whole heartedly that Lee Harvey Oswald was NOT the Shooter,It was so obvious that he wasn't,as you said from the footage and the Head Snapping Back.How can anyone believe the Official Tripe??

Partly because there's no official proof of what happened being publicly allowed on air except for their version of events, which is the sin of spin. And partly because the more you say something even it's a lie then the more people will start to believe it, including yourself if you say it enough times....that and the fact that there's a lot of people out there that are stupid or sheepishly blind that can't possibly comprehend that their government or any government could possibly lie to the people and cover things up like this.

Bush WMD's in Iraq that never were is another one. Personally I believe 9/11 was an elaborate set up though that one is mostly conjecture on my part but I'm absolutely sure of the Kennedy thing because I've seen the tape footage and can see with my own eyes. People over analyze it online in articles and the point gets lost, maybe that's the whole point, just look at Kennedy's body reactions and you tell me, it only takes 1 look. The truth is ugly sometimes - but the truth is out there, Scully.

Dream Unlocker
5th December, 2009, 10:51 PM
Its the freemasonic bloodline its not allowed to go out of the royal family been that was since the pharoes as they have the same "ruling" blood line prince charles actually caused the murder of her.

coolnow
6th December, 2009, 12:32 AM
Its the freemasonic bloodline its not allowed to go out of the royal family been that was since the pharoes as they have the same "ruling" blood line prince charles actually caused the murder of her.

And pigs fly.

Raven
7th December, 2009, 11:21 PM
And pigs fly.

You're so sure it's all bullcrap m8 ? Might wanna see how 2 faced and back handed people can really be behind closed doors and off the record, then you'll see how bent the world really can be, or really is, depending on who's perspective - either way you won't be so sure it's all bullcrap. Bottom line is that anything's possible where people are concerned and especially people with power.

It happens in less developed nations so why not here ? Sometimes I think the only difference between those nations and their leaders and the likes of us and America for example is that we dress better - and of course better at being master manipulators.....

Andrew Webster
16th January, 2010, 11:59 AM
I used to work for the UK Government and believe me they are capable of it. I think the accident was no accident, but i think they really wanted to get rid of the baby Diana was pregnant with. Any type of crash would result in such high profile people being taken to hospital, where the medics under the control of British secret service could abort the baby, if the crash had not done so already. And why did they not take the injured to the nearest hospital anyway? So many inconsistencies about the story, and so many lies told. EG The driver was drunk - in reality he had had a couple of glasses of wine and was below the UK blood alcohol level. I believe someone shone a powerful laser into Henri's eyes, causing him to crash. Before anyone says this is far-fetched, look at the incidents we do know have happened on British soil. The Italian banker who was found hanging under london bridge. The SAS parachutist whose parachute failed to open shortly after he had been blabbing about his exploits in various pubs in S****horpe. The Bulgarian spy killed by a poison tipped umbrella. The Russian ex KGB man killed by radioactive poison. Dr David Kelly (the man who said Saddam Hussein had no WMD) mysteriously committing suicide when even the paramedics thought it unlikely and reported so at the inquest. And there are many more. Ask yourselves, what has Mohammed al Fayed done to upset the Establishment to cause them to refuse him British citizenship, when almost anyone else, however much of a parasitic criminal they may be in their own country, can get citizenship? And then make the logical jump to trying to stop Diana bringing his family in by giving birth to a baby by Mohammed al fayed's son. They have left Mr al Fayed alone for the sole reason that he comes across as some sort of loony. When the Establishment feels someone has some sort of credibility, such as Dr David Kelly, they use stronger measures. It will all come out one day - remember you read it here!

fearlessimon
16th January, 2010, 12:50 PM
i worked for the goverment, postman..lol

utdman
16th January, 2010, 02:14 PM
I used to work for the UK Government and believe me they are capable of it. I think the accident was no accident, but i think they really wanted to get rid of the baby Diana was pregnant with. Any type of crash would result in such high profile people being taken to hospital, where the medics under the control of British secret service could abort the baby, if the crash had not done so already. And why did they not take the injured to the nearest hospital anyway? So many inconsistencies about the story, and so many lies told. EG The driver was drunk - in reality he had had a couple of glasses of wine and was below the UK blood alcohol level. I believe someone shone a powerful laser into Henri's eyes, causing him to crash. Before anyone says this is far-fetched, look at the incidents we do know have happened on British soil. The Italian banker who was found hanging under london bridge. The SAS parachutist whose parachute failed to open shortly after he had been blabbing about his exploits in various pubs in S****horpe. The Bulgarian spy killed by a poison tipped umbrella. The Russian ex KGB man killed by radioactive poison. Dr David Kelly (the man who said Saddam Hussein had no WMD) mysteriously committing suicide when even the paramedics thought it unlikely and reported so at the inquest. And there are many more. Ask yourselves, what has Mohammed al Fayed done to upset the Establishment to cause them to refuse him British citizenship, when almost anyone else, however much of a parasitic criminal they may be in their own country, can get citizenship? And then make the logical jump to trying to stop Diana bringing his family in by giving birth to a baby by Mohammed al fayed's son. They have left Mr al Fayed alone for the sole reason that he comes across as some sort of loony. When the Establishment feels someone has some sort of credibility, such as Dr David Kelly, they use stronger measures. It will all come out one day - remember you read it here!

Watch your back m8,
your phones may be tapped

lol

:guns:

thered
16th January, 2010, 07:04 PM

i believe a few stories and i reckon there are plenty of things happening behind the scenes but not this one in my eyes this story has no credibilty at all a couple of things that dont add up but far from murder in my eyes

as plans go to take someone out (if it was planned) as suggested its the 5hittiest plan imaginable tbh the corgi's could have made a beter one far too much to go wrong and no guarantees of a death or even an injury

but apparantly its the illuminati that killed her on the 13th pillar as a sacrifice to the lizard people on draco cos she knew about reptillian people and there caves in the middle of the hollow earth