PDA

View Full Version : rosfar 3000 912 clone com not open

leon.79
1st February, 2010, 11:25 AM
hello

i have a clone 912 programmer ( red one) and installed the rosfar 3000 sofware and drivers.
when i open the rosfar programm it says that the comport is not open.
does anyone know how to fix this

thanks leon

drpeter
1st February, 2010, 11:34 AM
hello

i have a clone 912 programmer ( red one) and installed the rosfar 3000 sofware and drivers.
when i open the rosfar programm it says that the comport is not open.
does anyone know how to fix this

thanks leon

Put mouse on other COM port.

leon.79
1st February, 2010, 11:45 AM
how can i do that

drpeter
1st February, 2010, 12:05 PM
how can i do that

Go into Control Panel, System, hardware, device manager. Locate and expand the ports section. Right-click on the mouse port and choose Properties. On the Port Settings tab choose Advanced. In the lower left is a dropdown where you can change the com port number assignment. CHoose OK back to the desktop, and the device should now be at that location.

leon.79
1st February, 2010, 12:51 PM
yes thanks a lot , it worked
thanks for your time and great help

best regards

carsolution
2nd June, 2010, 08:16 PM
Hi friends.
I also have the Cas3 Rosfar 3000 but it doesnt have the schematic of the connections.
Can anyone please send me the connections diagram for the different processors?
Thanks a lot to all.
Best Regards,
Nuno

Tbolbi
8th December, 2010, 11:45 AM
wich port i have to choose please cause i have a probleme too with rosfar when i opned and test it he freez the computer and i have to restar it

gtmech
8th December, 2010, 12:10 PM
wich port i have to choose please cause i have a probleme too with rosfar when i opned and test it he freez the computer and i have to restar it

com 2 to com 4 is usually the best ports for everything, some things dont like using ports above com 4, try that

gtmech
8th December, 2010, 12:30 PM
Hi friends.
I also have the Cas3 Rosfar 3000 but it doesnt have the schematic of the connections.
Can anyone please send me the connections diagram for the different processors?
Thanks a lot to all.
Best Regards,
Nuno

see attached or Welcome to Freescale Semiconductor (http://www.freescale.com)

Tbolbi
8th December, 2010, 03:28 PM
com 2 to com 4 is usually the best ports for everything, some things dont like using ports above com 4, try that

i tryed all the port from 1 to 4 but its the some thing when i star read he freez and i have to reboot my computer
please can some one help me in this or give me other software i will try it !

cause when i read with port 2 he star read but after some minute he freez again :(