PDA

View Full Version : Seat ibiza Radio Code Help

thenextmilla
6th June, 2021, 12:28 AM
Friends can you HELP mi with mi Pin code for seat ibiza radio? I attached the radio serial number pictures814081814082814083

masterskay62
6th June, 2021, 03:33 AM
Friends can you HELP mi with mi Pin code for seat ibiza radio? I attached the radio serial number pictures814081814082814083

Hi. By serial number dealer only, read 24c16 for code

thenextmilla
6th June, 2021, 05:15 AM
Sorry I can't understand you, can you explain me wich is dealer serial number? Or pincode especific. Maybe you refer to some number of the labels it has, but I can't understand you

masterskay62
6th June, 2021, 05:32 AM
Sorry I can't understand you, can you explain me wich is dealer serial number? Or pincode especific. Maybe you refer to some number of the labels it has, but I can't understand you

Hi.
If You don't know how to do this, You should contact the local decoder at the place of residence or to the dealer

thenextmilla
6th June, 2021, 05:44 AM
Okay, now I understand you, your make reference about 24c166 eeprom readout. I can understand some topics but I I do not have electronic equipment and I do not know what equipment I should use to do this reading. I thought that the code could be obtained by means of the labels that the radio contains and that is why I attached the images. I am a little interested in the subject could you explain to me what equipment I should use to perform the reading

masterskay62
6th June, 2021, 06:12 AM
Okay, now I understand you, your make reference about 24c166 eeprom readout. I can understand some topics but I I do not have electronic equipment and I do not know what equipment I should use to do this reading. I thought that the code could be obtained by means of the labels that the radio contains and that is why I attached the images. I am a little interested in the subject could you explain to me what equipment I should use to perform the reading

Hi, you need to collect a programmer for example ( PonyProg ) http://www.lancos.com/prog.html or CH341A