PDA

View Full Version : Alien abduction. Is that what happened to me?!

Dreamer
10th October, 2008, 11:16 PM
I've had a few wierd things happen to me in my lifetime that I cannot explain.
It would be easy to say that they were paranormal in origin and one of them could even have been classed as an alien abduction.

In this day and age don't you think we would have "ABOSOLUTE" proof that aliens exist?

I do beleive we are not alone in the universes.
It would be nice to have some real proof though!

Raven
10th October, 2008, 11:26 PM
In this day and age don't you think we would have "ABOSOLUTE" proof that aliens exist?

I do beleive we are not alone in the universes.
It would be nice to have some real proof though!

Not going to happen for a long while yet, not while the government is in the habit of greed, power and lies. And not until the people of the world stand up as one and say we know what's going on.

What if I told you that the government have been reverse engineering "Alien technology" ever since the Roswell incident, and that the mechanical UFO and the "greys" and typically frightening "abductions" are government's doing all to create their next big war named star wars....not the movie.

I believe in more advanced civilisation elsewhere, I believe it to be ignorent not to, but if these "aliens" wanted to harm us this planet would be a smoking cinder floating in space a long time ago.....think about it the only people doing the threatening anywhere is us....our governments!

Why ? to make us believe we are in danger...to frighten people into agreeing to their rules taking away our freedom.
All to make them richer.

At least that's the general concensus amongst conspiracy theorists I think.

mentalmum
10th October, 2008, 11:33 PM
hey Dreamer.. love your pic of the falkirk wheel.. i live close to it :)
maybe if you visit Bonnybridge you will find out more..they have lots of UFO sightings there.

cgscott
11th October, 2008, 12:05 AM
Why you all got big ariels up in bonnyrigg. Im from bathgate and im taken back by the amount of ariels. I always asumed them to be cb ariels.

Whats going on?

Elric
11th October, 2008, 03:49 AM
Why you all got big ariels up in bonnyrigg. Im from bathgate and im taken back by the amount of ariels. I always asumed them to be cb ariels.

Whats going on?

maybe they talking to the mother ship

thered
11th October, 2008, 11:36 AM
i believe we are not alone the universe is to vast for us to be the only living things

but i believe most sightings of ufo's to be fake if not all

but all life needs either water,air or sunlight to grow and flourish and i think our solar system only inhabits us as the others are too cold or to hot

but i also believe our planets on our solar system might have once had life or might once gain life i think it might go in cycles with the heat of the sun ie if it gets hotter life will form on the next planet or cooler on mars

apparantly every star is a sun if so i think round every sun they will be life somewhere

if there evolved enough to visit other planets who knows but i dont see why not but it takes light years to get round our solar system so i dont know if they would get this far

all life needs food,water and to be able to breath i think you would need one hell of a big ship to carry life forms there supplys and breathing apparatus for however many years dont you

Dreamer
12th October, 2008, 10:28 AM

Whats going on?

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/dreamer/albums/new/209-fighting-zap.gifMentalmum. I think a large number of the UFO and alien abduction stories originate from Bonnyrigg. It's known for the large amounts of booze swallied on a regular basis (including buckfast). It also happens to be on the main flight path for planes making their decent pass into glasgow airport and also small aircraft heading to Cumbernauld airport.

Having said that as cgscott has noticed there are a lot of big ariels there and I think they have their own UFO club too headed by a Falkirk councillor

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/dreamer/albums/new/208-silly-spacecraft.gif

on_the_jazz
17th November, 2008, 01:50 AM
but all life needs either water,air or sunlight to grow and flourish and i think our solar system only inhabits us as the others are too cold or to hot

All life on earth maybe but if somewhere else was hotter etc. then perhaps other types of life would develop adapting to those circumstances.

Devilfish
17th November, 2008, 02:13 AM
I don't think it's a case of us discovering aliens, it's a case of the aliens allowing us to find them. Well, maybe the more technologically advanced species. Why would anyone want to be friends with a race that kills itself?

portbhoy
17th November, 2008, 03:31 AM
All animals kill amongst themselves what we can't get our head around is that we are merely animals and sometimes instinct takes over no matter how much society and law tries to curb it (ever been in a fight, you tell me truthfully where you in full control) So back to the point, evolution says we started as animals and to a greater extent than we admit we remain so, wouldn't this be the same in every world? Our basic instincts are eat, shelter and procriate and I'm going to imagine thats going to be the same priorities no matter where you eveolved and where you get them you get a fight!

caveman_nige
17th November, 2008, 03:43 PM
Don't you need to be american to be abducted by aliens? I read that roughly 1 in 250 yanks has an abduction story/recollection, for a country of 300 million ish thats a lot of folks..

Oneday the story will come out, right now the goverments like to let us speculate about ufos and the like as it helps cover up the black ops projects. Search on TR-3B.

kal
24th November, 2008, 12:33 AM
I think, these days, the government is capable of making up anything they wish. If you have watched the UFO and Aliens documentaries over the years, you can smell a set up. Money, power, land - that is what it's all about realisticly, and when they succeed, they are hit with greed.

Anyway, nobody is really to say if these aliens are outsiders or not, it's only us humans who have created divisions and seperations amongst us all, therefore we have our own lands and most of our time has been spent killing eachother or finding better ways to make an easy killing. They may have have been playing on earth before we even existed for all we know, we may be be noobs compared to them.

I think, the aliens are far better people...and i can guess if the government could, or got the chance, they would abduct an alien and make it slave (if they already haven't! ) i guess it's somehow OK (the governemnt always thinks they are doing the right thing?!)...i wonder what the aliens prosecution methods are? Kidnapping is kidnapping, right? lol

STU666
15th December, 2008, 10:43 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/dreamer/albums/new/209-fighting-zap.gifMentalmum. I think a large number of the UFO and alien abduction stories originate from Bonnyrigg. It's known for the large amounts of booze swallied on a regular basis (including buckfast). It also happens to be on the main flight path for planes making their decent pass into glasgow airport and also small aircraft heading to Cumbernauld airport.

Having said that as cgscott has noticed there are a lot of big ariels there and I think they have their own UFO club too headed by a Falkirk councillor

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/dreamer/albums/new/208-silly-spacecraft.gif

Some of the ariels up there are Amateur Radio Antennas, they look like a massive telly ariel. I have one too hahhahahhah

wmccull
18th December, 2008, 10:36 PM
There was a theory a while ago that aliens live among us already, either living underground monitoring us or living in our society. { Your best m8 could be from another world}
If aliens do excist then we probably have captured them, tortured them, and tried to steal there technology cause thats what our race does.

Its a shame when you look at what goes on in theis world!. Death, enslavement, war, terror are all trates that we have in our race and its all caused by us . Its the greed within humanity that makes us inferior.

eddiethehead
29th December, 2008, 02:08 AM
Not exactly an answer to your question but I have experienced sleep paralysis which is linked to the abduction thing.
I had been asleep on the sofa one afternoon and woke up, when I tried to open my eyes I found I couldn't, I also couldn't move or speak. At this point I started to think I had had a stroke or something but remembered what I had heard about sleep paralysis. I also had I really strong feeling that someone was standing at the foot-end of the sofa but as my granddad was in the room I knew there wasn't anyone there. It felt like my body was a shell I was trapped inside. I came out of it after a few minutes but I can see how it could be turned into an abduction experience if it had been at night, or if I had been alone. The main things about it were the strong feeling that someone was there and the fact I was totally awake but unable to move.
Freaky.

C64
29th December, 2008, 02:21 PM
Do all abductees get things put up their arses?

:)