PDA

View Full Version : Make free CALLS from computer on Tellephone (100 % free) !

thommo
3rd April, 2008, 04:32 PM
i found this elsewhere so credit to them not me.

Some people say this works but some say it didnt work...

http://i27.tinypic.com/5fjbib.jpg

Using this VOIP program, you can call landline numbers in any country for FREE.

FreeCall is still a Freeware app but you only get 300 minutes a week.

To bypass this restriction:

Keep the setup.exe. Freecall's protection system is quite flawed, when the program announces you cannot use any more minutes = Uninstall and reinstall and it will reset your 300 minutes which only takes a moment.

A)You MUST make an account with the program when it loads up. Then when your logged in (it will say at the bottom: 'The client is logged on')

B)Go to the dial pad TAB, ignore the on screen buttons, at the bottom type in your number and remember you need to add country codes at the beginning - NO spaces in the number either.

C) And it does do all countries for free - i've used it from NZ to england, USA, Spain and Aussie and they used it back.

D) If it didn't work, you need to check your firewall settings etc, this is an obvious but a program like this needs full access.

freeware so link here.

http://rapidshare.com/files/97561466/setupfreecall.rar

also reports its only free for 60 days but someone mentioned 5 euros for 90 days unlimited.
works for calls abroad too but not to mobiles.

redknight
16th April, 2008, 11:38 PM
has anybody on this forum actually tried this . its just like if you rang a country in say asia , the last thing you want is to get a large bill .

Tizzer22
17th April, 2008, 04:22 PM
Yeah, has anyone tryed this?

shortyball
18th April, 2008, 09:46 PM
yea i would llike to see if anyone has managed it yet, before i delve into the bewilderness

thommo
18th April, 2008, 10:38 PM
well the place i got it a few members tried and all said it worked, ive not used it so i cant say but they did.

djjwdubz
16th June, 2009, 06:53 PM
this is not free but i dont no if it was free at the start its june 2009 now so is there a new program like this i would like that

on_the_jazz
19th June, 2009, 12:20 PM
Just tested it. Looks ok. I haven't used up 300 mins so not sure if it will work after that but I can confirm my first 2 minute call was ok :)
I downloaded the latest client from the website since I wanted to get it from the source. Unfortunately the official client didn't want to accept new user registrations so I ended up downloading the one from rapidshare. Setup new account and registered ok.

ozanex
20th June, 2009, 10:17 PM
i found this elsewhere so credit to them not me.

Some people say this works but some say it didnt work...

http://i27.tinypic.com/5fjbib.jpg

Using this VOIP program, you can call landline numbers in any country for FREE.

FreeCall is still a Freeware app but you only get 300 minutes a week.

To bypass this restriction:

Keep the setup.exe. Freecall's protection system is quite flawed, when the program announces you cannot use any more minutes = Uninstall and reinstall and it will reset your 300 minutes which only takes a moment.

A)You MUST make an account with the program when it loads up. Then when your logged in (it will say at the bottom: 'The client is logged on')

B)Go to the dial pad TAB, ignore the on screen buttons, at the bottom type in your number and remember you need to add country codes at the beginning - NO spaces in the number either.

C) And it does do all countries for free - i've used it from NZ to england, USA, Spain and Aussie and they used it back.

D) If it didn't work, you need to check your firewall settings etc, this is an obvious but a program like this needs full access.

freeware so link here.

http://rapidshare.com/files/97561466/setupfreecall.rar

also reports its only free for 60 days but someone mentioned 5 euros for 90 days unlimited.
works for calls abroad too but not to mobiles.
I tried didn't work for me :-(

firemouth
21st June, 2009, 12:56 PM
I tried didn't work for me :-(

ahh, shame, it still works for me, and i downloaded it on the day the thread was posted. what does it say, when it refuses, and what numbers are you trying?

on_the_jazz
21st June, 2009, 01:23 PM
ahh, shame, it still works for me, and i downloaded it on the day the thread was posted. what does it say, when it refuses, and what numbers are you trying?

Do your calls cut off after 5 mins?

firemouth
22nd June, 2009, 01:29 PM
Do your calls cut off after 5 mins?

i honestly could not say, i don't think any have lasted that long. lol but if they have, no. lol