PDA

View Full Version : help edc17c11 bricked with galletto v54

ptitjo44
19th June, 2021, 02:58 PM
galletto v54 detect bad sw number i test write ori,virgin eeprom,file with good sw number blocked otp sector not writeble
starter kit is work for start the car? or new ecu in virgin state?
kess v2 sw number detect 1037514576
galletto sw number detect 1037509848 thxxx everyone

car is master 3 2.3 dci 125hp

jondu
20th June, 2021, 12:51 AM
Hi the best is second hand ecu and immo off i can make it

ptitjo44
20th June, 2021, 12:26 PM
Thxx work IS this ecu edc17c11 master 3 2.3dci

elektronik325
20th June, 2021, 12:33 PM
Hi Friend. Make a Ktag beckup and upload it. Because if you lose the flash and eeprom separately, it will not work.

bendy
20th June, 2021, 03:35 PM
Hi,
Just had same problem with Master 3 edc17c11, Kess v2 5.017 failed at end of writing CHKS
Ktag kept reading eprom (of Tricore) wrong. every read was different, MAP always the same & made a good map from Kess ori read & Ktag read.
FG Tech v54 did read different SW but both SW numbers are found in my map.
Eprom got corrupted somehow from file write with Kess.

Recovered by putting Virgin file in eprom and recoded using Can Clip. however was not easy as could not get vin programmed into ecu
vin code kept disappearing every time turn ignition off and van would not start again until I re-entered vin in ecu.
after learning about this system happy to say all working now.

Never had a problem with Renault EDC17C42 OBD but it looks like Master with EDC17C11 is a bench job from now on for me saves time.

elektronik325
20th June, 2021, 03:57 PM
Hi,
Just had same problem with Master 3 edc17c11, Kess v2 5.017 failed at end of writing CHKS
Ktag kept reading eprom (of Tricore) wrong. every read was different, MAP always the same & made a good map from Kess ori read & Ktag read.
FG Tech v54 did read different SW but both SW numbers are found in my map.
Eprom got corrupted somehow from file write with Kess.

Recovered by putting Virgin file in eprom and recoded using Can Clip. however was not easy as could not get vin programmed into ecu
vin code kept disappearing every time turn ignition off and van would not start again until I re-entered vin in ecu.
after learning about this system happy to say all working now.

Never had a problem with Renault EDC17C42 OBD but it looks like Master with EDC17C11 is a bench job from now on for me saves time.

Friend. Ktag works great with these ecu. But the ori condition. Because Chinese clones are perfect for children's toys. You do a beckup and every edc 17 goes along with the opt area. Well, with Chinese toys it is fun once you succeed and five ecu a roundabout way. If you count your lost time doing virgin and the problems you described, I don't know if it's worth it. Well, but the point here is to help. Best regards

bendy
20th June, 2021, 05:03 PM
elektronik325

Even genuine tools file some times. This was first time this clone failed on me, but was it the tool or the PC or the Vehicle... will never know.

elektronik325
20th June, 2021, 05:23 PM
I also had my first clone. And I had a problem with the denso ecu from chevrolet. What reading is different, so if I uploaded the mod file, I would have a problem. And I bought an ori. And I had no problem. You even do new ecu. Dcm6.2 and Dcm3.5. And the clone is supposed to be Hw. 8,000 and that's also a great unknown. It is important to manage somehow. And for the tsar to work.

elektronik325
20th June, 2021, 05:44 PM