PDA

View Full Version : No sky sports 2 on starview 3

thekid888
11th October, 2008, 02:19 PM
Hiya lads

Can anyone help me , i have a starview 3 ( The box super ) i have scanned and found 123 channels no problem and i have everything except sky sports 2The scan found the channel ok but when i switch to the channel it says no signal or scrambled channel

I live in Navan in Ireland

Any ideas i would really appreciate it

Cheers

young
11th October, 2008, 03:14 PM
two ways you can factory reset and scan again or you can go menu chan edit delete just sky sports 2 and exit back to menu dont go out of menu though and go to instalation and then manual scan and scan that freq

thekid888
12th October, 2008, 07:07 PM
Good man yourself i tried that and it worked

Thanks for that

cactikid
12th October, 2008, 10:39 PM
Hiya lads

Can anyone help me , i have a starview 3 ( The box super ) i have scanned and found 123 channels no problem and i have everything except sky sports 2The scan found the channel ok but when i switch to the channel it says no signal or scrambled channel

Cheers
i think u might be missing a few more lol usually 175 n*l

car19
9th May, 2010, 10:54 AM
I hope Ive done this OK see attachment

gazloo220
19th May, 2010, 10:59 AM
i'm having a similar problem in nottingham no sly sports 1, 3 or espn when they where available it said no signal so i've done a factory reset and scanned again but now cant find the station i've rebooted firmware scanned other networks still no joy the frequency b4 was 731.000 but when i scan now automatically it only goes too 723.000 i've manually scanned 731.000 but no joy has the frequency changed i'm using a starview 5 pls help the missus is driving me mad with soap operas.................

smoggy
19th May, 2010, 11:08 AM
according to the list Nottingham has gone to nagra 3 which means you will gradually lose all channels except FTA ie 1 to 5

boony123
25th July, 2010, 06:30 PM
gotta post to be able to download. sorry

smoggy
25th July, 2010, 06:34 PM
gotta post to be able to download. sorry

then why didn't you post here Introduce Yourself (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f2/)

craggz
26th July, 2010, 05:55 PM
i'm having a similar problem in nottingham no sly sports 1, 3 or espn when they where available it said no signal so i've done a factory reset and scanned again but now cant find the station i've rebooted firmware scanned other networks still no joy the frequency b4 was 731.000 but when i scan now automatically it only goes too 723.000 i've manually scanned 731.000 but no joy has the frequency changed i'm using a starview 5 pls help the missus is driving me mad with soap operas.................
keep doing the factory reset, it will come back soon , but just for about a week,its nothing to do with the firmware..b4 i gone to nag 3 ,lost everything,for a bit few hours, then it came back on, but not for long , after it gone to nag 3 got some chan,back like sky 1,never lasted long tho

zagaaa
4th August, 2010, 08:56 PM
any ideas for espn

boomer39
4th August, 2010, 10:25 PM
any ideas for espn
yeh... extra sensory perseption now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rphw
6th August, 2010, 01:44 AM
Dont know how to post this elsewhere.Apologies.I have a starview box in Falkirk thats been down for 3 months.Does anyone have info for codes or is it the end of the line in my area.
Any replies are greatly appreciated.

smoggy
6th August, 2010, 01:50 AM
Falkirk has gone to nagra 3
this means your box is now useless in your area and there is no fix

rphw
6th August, 2010, 01:55 AM
Are there any new machines coming into play

smoggy
6th August, 2010, 02:04 AM
only if your prepared to go down the card sharing route for sat or cable.
card sharing discussions are against the forum rules so if you want to know more on the subject then google is your friend

snoopy2120
6th August, 2010, 07:55 PM
Hiya lads

Cheers

do a factory default and a fresh scan and turn emu on m8