PDA

View Full Version : Dealer password for mercedes ESL

khoulioking
25th June, 2021, 09:18 AM
Hi guys,
can anyone calculate dealer password for w204 ESL from service hash?
service hash n1: 94 43 BD C7 0A 5D D3 DD
service hash n2: BB C5 1C FA 84 85 9D D0

jonny r
25th June, 2021, 09:32 AM
Hi guys,
can anyone calculate dealer password for w204 ESL from service hash?
service hash n1: 94 43 BD C7 0A 5D D3 DD
service hash n2: BB C5 1C FA 84 85 9D D0

Hello,

service hash n1: 94 43 BD C7 0A 5D D3 DD -> D2 FE DD C1 B6 4D CE 26

service hash n2: BB C5 1C FA 84 85 9D D0 -> CC 7D 87 B9 8C 7A 1A 6F

Regards
Jonny

khoulioking
25th June, 2021, 10:06 AM
incorrect unlock hash, both did not work

ficho
25th June, 2021, 11:46 AM
incorrect unlock hash, both did not work
What hardware are you using ? the Hash's are correct, check attached images (notice byte orientation msb lsb) usually MI reads out hashs like that, also you need erase or unlock ??? these are totally 2 different things.

khoulioking
25th June, 2021, 12:00 PM
I am renewing ESL,I have experience with Mercedes don't worry, I noticed from your pictures that the service hashes are inverted.
I have AVDI and MB CLINIC both shows renew hash not correct.

ficho
25th June, 2021, 12:51 PM
I am renewing ESL,I have experience with Mercedes don't worry, I noticed from your pictures that the service hashes are inverted.
I have AVDI and MB CLINIC both shows renew hash not correct.

Can you read complete ESL content and paste it here with AVDI ? or picture from AVDI reading that ESL, to see status of the ESL etc..
"I have experience with Mercedes don't worry", no one challenged your experience just trying to help, I noticed the swapped bytes, this was the thing that took my curiosity.
Btw did you try to send the Dealer Hash swapped bytes ?

regards Ficho

khoulioking
25th June, 2021, 01:25 PM
I really appreciate your help, I am just telling you that this is not the first time with merceders I have done a lots of ESL EIS.
find attached picture.

khoulioking
25th June, 2021, 01:45 PM
I am just trying to calculate dealer with AVDI that's why I personalized the EIS in the picture with the data that has this service hash

ficho
25th June, 2021, 04:43 PM
I am just trying to calculate dealer with AVDI that's why I personalized the EIS in the picture with the data that has this service hash

I checked key hash's (from your AVDI Picture above) just to be sure and they are OK (MSB-LSB reading), this Sonder Hash (service: 9443BDC70A5DD3DD) is written bad, bytes swapped during load fbs3 data or what ever, and as I can see EZS has been neutralized before.
Did you personalize ESL with same Sonder Hash as EZS ? if so I think you will not be able to renew ESL and EZS again, what I want to say is that this "service: 9443BDC70A5DD3DD" Hash maybe doesn't meat to be a valid FBS3 Hash so no valid Dealer Hash can be found.
I don't know if I was clear enough but you could also try to readout ESL and see if same Sonder Hash is in ESL also, if not then maybe you can renew ESL write ESL content manually with ELS password and you should get a working set.
Sonder Hash from EZS beside renew is needed for few other things like lock unlock key tracks, blue key personalization for ESL etc.

regards Ficho