PDA

View Full Version : W212 lin bus fault problem

DjRomeoR
25th June, 2021, 09:13 PM
Hello , have w212 2013-2014year MB and was dault code occupansy sensor short circuit , i tryed 2 emulators and came same fault code :
U100887 - lin bus 1 short circuit
And now don’t know how solve , i clear fault but came back , when i dissconect emulator fault code same [emoji1750][emoji1750] maybe it’s airbag unit problem ?
Thank you for help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fuzz1
26th June, 2021, 05:13 PM
maybe you should find out when this problem started

might be a physical problem too.

or was the airbag deployed

DjRomeoR
26th June, 2021, 05:19 PM
maybe you should find out when this problem started

might be a physical problem too.

or was the airbag deployed

Fault code when tested was occupansy sensor short circuit , now this fault never came back, others fault codes when discconect any airbag shows good
Physical airbag control unit?

fuzz1
26th June, 2021, 05:35 PM
was thinking a physical fault with the occupancy sensor or circuit. i really cant understand what you trying to say when "others fault codes when discconect any airbag shows good"

DjRomeoR
26th June, 2021, 05:38 PM
was thinking a physical fault with the occupancy sensor or circuit. i really cant understand what you trying to say when "others fault codes when discconect any airbag shows good"

1- discconect passenger side airbag
2- and showing fault code when testing
3- connect and i can clear this fault
4- occupansy sensor fault code dont apear anymore ore connected emulator ore emulator off
5- only left U100887 - lin bus fault code every time [emoji1750]

avital
27th June, 2021, 01:15 PM
double post

avital
27th June, 2021, 01:17 PM
use the oscilloscope to study the LIN line, you should see something similar:

DjRomeoR
6th July, 2021, 05:50 PM
Tryed 3 emulators and all same , now tryed with xentry coding off sensor mat and seat belt in SRS unit now light srs off , but in passenger seat control unit write what " can ORC message fault " and in this unit i dont find any coding
maybe someone haved this problem ?

avital
6th July, 2021, 09:42 PM
A few years ago I designed the software of emulator for this system - MB LIN.
Now it is produced under my license by another company from Poland - company name xxxxx (I will give a link on PM not to be accused of surreptitious advertising of my solutions :) )

DjRomeoR
11th November, 2021, 11:56 AM
Solved coded off with star

fuzz1
11th November, 2021, 12:16 PM
Solved coded off with star

Did you just disable it in star? Or was the problem solved and then you coded it?

Thanks

DjRomeoR
11th November, 2021, 01:30 PM
Did you just disable it in star? Or was the problem solved and then you coded it?

Thanks
No problems this Lin was because is bad emulators and gives Lin fault code.
Disconnected sensor and coded off with star
No need any emulators because i try 3-4 emulators and wont work for me so dont use now