PDA

View Full Version : Looking Tool for BUY - DTC/DPF/EGR off

reeenanrex
26th June, 2021, 03:26 AM
Hello friends,

I'm researching original tools for doing eliminations like DPF, EGR and DTC.

I found some, below:

- Swiftec (the best from what I've read, but too expensive now for me)

- ESS Ecu Soft Service (even more expensive than Swiftec(?))

- Tunning Solution (Turrin Elettronica, little information)

- DEF Solution (DEF Remover, I didn't find much about it, and CHROME claims to be a fraudulent site (?))

- MTX Electronics (DPF Remover, this one I think everyone knows the software that was cracked...)

- EcuDecoder (that's what caught my attention the most from what I read, I'm tending to this software, but I've already sent some emails and got no response from the developer, which causes some strangeness...)

I would like more opinions from those who use or have used any of the software I mentioned above, or any other software that does the same service... Your opinion about the support and functionality of the program, about how the solutions work, costs and others ...

I'm already a subscriber to our dear DaVinci and xDecoder, but even those who have everything don't do everything...

Thank's for your time,

Best Regards

nizarben
26th June, 2021, 07:51 AM
hi
you can contact the ecudecoder developer on this email
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

reeenanrex
1st July, 2021, 02:25 AM
Any more opinions, friends?

mprog
1st July, 2021, 10:23 AM
I have Ecudecoder and im happy, its not perfect soft but others software like swiftec also not perfect. Brain and WinOLS is the best :)

But support is very fast and helply in ecudecoder

BR

danport
16th July, 2021, 02:39 PM
Hello friends,

I'm researching original tools for doing eliminations like DPF, EGR and DTC.

I found some, below:

- Swiftec (the best from what I've read, but too expensive now for me)

- ESS Ecu Soft Service (even more expensive than Swiftec(?))

- Tunning Solution (Turrin Elettronica, little information)

- DEF Solution (DEF Remover, I didn't find much about it, and CHROME claims to be a fraudulent site (?))

- MTX Electronics (DPF Remover, this one I think everyone knows the software that was cracked...)

- EcuDecoder (that's what caught my attention the most from what I read, I'm tending to this software, but I've already sent some emails and got no response from the developer, which causes some strangeness...)

I would like more opinions from those who use or have used any of the software I mentioned above, or any other software that does the same service... Your opinion about the support and functionality of the program, about how the solutions work, costs and others ...

I'm already a subscriber to our dear DaVinci and xDecoder, but even those who have everything don't do everything...

Thank's for your time,

Best RegardsHi friend.
I think about what you re looking for that the best is that you can to learn how to remove FAP/DPF, EGR, AD BLUE, LAMBDA CAT, IMMO, so on, and the razón is because normaly these sytems working with switches in binary codes and hexadecimal, but that they end 0 disconected or 1 conected.
Its possible that you think about that it is something stupid, but I did study abot it and it is not very dificulta, only is question of time, sure that all the time that use for looking for the programes. Any way all the FAP/DPF, EGR and so on, are removes in the some way, it is always the same normaly, so that it would not be a probleme.

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX1 mediante Tapatalk

reeenanrex
18th July, 2021, 11:33 PM
thankyou guys