PDA

View Full Version : polo IAW 4HV.AD

matarelec
28th June, 2021, 04:03 PM
Hi mates,
Please I need help to make immo off for 2007 vw polo 1.4 benzine with ecu IAW4HA.AD 03C906024AD eeprom 95320.I have already tested the solutions I could find on DK but it did not work.
Thanks in advance,
Best regards.

baltazar3
28th June, 2021, 04:07 PM
Hi mates,
Please I need help to make immo off for 2007 vw polo 1.4 benzine with ecu IAW4HA.AD 03C906024AD eeprom 95320.I have already tested the solutions I could find on DK but it did not work.
Thanks in advance,
Best regards.

Here is requested file.....cut pin 19....pm

matarelec
28th June, 2021, 04:20 PM
Hi mate,
Thank you for your reply,I have already tested this solution without cutting any line but it did not work.Beside line 19 is for accelerator.I think if there is a line that I should cut it would be line 29(k-line) what do you think?
Thanks in advance,
Best regards.

matarelec
28th June, 2021, 04:31 PM
I have cut K-line (pin29) and tested but it did not start....

matarelec
28th June, 2021, 04:43 PM
I have also tried to program eeprom with write protection,cut also pin 29 but it did not start...

baltazar3
28th June, 2021, 04:57 PM
I have also tried to program eeprom with write protection,cut also pin 29 but it did not start...
Does car start for 1 sec and stop ?

matarelec
28th June, 2021, 05:13 PM
I have programmed the eeprom with write protection and soldered again pin 29 (no pin is cut) so the car started good.I have tried to start it about 20 times and it is okay.By the way I have the same immo off solution before and I have tried it on one car a few month ago but it did not start and I did not had time to do more tests.
Now with this car I had enough time and I have tested the solution I have (same as yours) but as I said I have programmed the eeprom with write protection so it start good.There is no need to cut any pin.

fuzz1
23rd November, 2021, 12:30 PM
I have programmed the eeprom with write protection and soldered again pin 29 (no pin is cut) so the car started good.I have tried to start it about 20 times and it is okay.By the way I have the same immo off solution before and I have tried it on one car a few month ago but it did not start and I did not had time to do more tests.
Now with this car I had enough time and I have tested the solution I have (same as yours) but as I said I have programmed the eeprom with write protection so it start good.There is no need to cut any pin.

Hi

I am trying to figure out why the write protection needs to be activated. What will the ECU try to write on the chip that will stop the car from starting?
Did errors on the dash popped up much later?

Thanks