PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes E W211 EZS changed

drpeter
3rd February, 2010, 08:09 AM
Get Mercedes E W211 2007 tonight, someone knows if the calculation or layout of EZS has changed? Last one I did was from 2003, I want to change it with Rosfar. Rosfar has 4 versions I believe.

I did a Mercedes A klasse 2007 and Rosfar could not decode the EZS (2007) mileage, layout was the same.

Thanks

PremierD
3rd February, 2010, 08:30 AM
Get Mercedes E W211 2007 tonight, someone knows if the calculation or layout of EZS has changed? Last one I did was from 2003, I want to change it with Rosfar. Rosfar has 4 versions I believe.

I did a Mercedes A klasse 2007 and Rosfar could not decode the EZS (2007) mileage, layout was the same.

Thanks

The only difference may be the connection points mate .. may have 80pin instead of 112.....Miles should be in the same place though .... If not just post the dump ....(easy to spot)...

I pull them to bits ...(original or clone Rosfar).....?

drpeter
3rd February, 2010, 08:52 AM
The only difference may be the connection points mate .. may have 80pin instead of 112.....Miles should be in the same place though .... If not just post the dump ....(easy to spot)...

Thanks, problem is I get the car only for a couple of hours, but I think Rosfar (clone) will do it, you are more experienced in finding and calculate the mileage :-). I let you know.

drpeter
3rd February, 2010, 07:50 PM

Hi Mate,

Good clone news, red clone CAS3 programmer can do this 2007 E class EZS, version ST 2. I could have tried to do cluster through connector but I took 24c16 out, I like to have a copy (being in controll :-). I did not had time to read the EZG (central gateway), I don't have the calculation for that so doesn't matter. If they want they see the original mileage in Assyst. Maybe I buy the clone gold x12 programmer :-).

Cluster programmed on 0 km, EZS on new value. Read +200km but when programming exact value then display is the same.

PremierD
3rd February, 2010, 08:57 PM
Hi Mate,

Good clone news, red clone CAS3 programmer can do this 2007 E class EZS, version ST 2. I could have tried to do cluster through connector but I took 24c16 out, I like to have a copy (being in controll :-). I did not had time to read the EZG (central gateway), I don't have the calculation for that so doesn't matter. If they want they see the original mileage in Assyst. Maybe I buy the clone gold x12 programmer :-).

Cluster programmed on 0 km, EZS on new value. Read +200km but when programming exact value then display is the same.

I like the Forward planning mate ....Save the Dump from Dash .... For future reference....I Zero the EZS ... put the miles in the cluster ... But same result ....