PDA

View Full Version : Audi A3 8p 1.9 tdi dashboard sync used with edc16u34 engine ecu

Autronico2
2nd July, 2021, 11:55 AM
Guys, I have an Audi A3 8p 1.9 tdi, on which they stole, the instrument cluster, found a used one, is it possible to do the synchronization?

I have read the 95320 of the engine ecu edc16u34 and the 24LC32 of the framework.

Thanks!

hollanda
2nd July, 2021, 01:15 PM
Read also the micronas of the cluster….
and may need learn new transponders. Because on the cluster there is the 7th byte stored.
not in the ecu.

or can try to do the job by odis online and the dont need new transponder

Weasel3
2nd July, 2021, 01:22 PM
Do you still have the original key?

If so, you have a better chance.

Autronico2
2nd July, 2021, 02:38 PM
Do you still have the original key?

If so, you have a better chance.

Yes, I have the original keys

Autronico2
8th July, 2021, 05:09 PM
How can I power the bench panel to be able to connect to the bench diagnosis?
Only with the positives and negatives it does not turn on, there will be a need for a can line generator to turn it on, has anyone ever done that?

Autronico2
17th September, 2021, 08:24 AM
Hello guys, how can I recover the seventh bit on the car, since I don't have the original painting?
On the panel used I rewrote the vin, the pin code, immo namber and the CS code taken from the eeprom of the engine control unit, but the last bit is 00.
How can I solve?

Ninjor s
17th September, 2021, 08:47 AM
Read micronas,i will help you

Autronico2
17th September, 2021, 09:03 AM
Read micronas,i will help you

I don't have the original painting of the car, the micronas I have available is from the used painting, is that okay?

Autronico2
17th September, 2021, 09:06 AM
This is the micronas file of the used picture

lukasz12345
17th September, 2021, 09:59 AM
This is the micronas file of the used picture

Here you have immo off

Micronas CDC3217
Your file is too large

Autronico2 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Autronico2
17th September, 2021, 10:24 AM
Here you have immo off

Micronas CDC3217
Your file is too large

Autronico2 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Thank you, but I don't need immo off, I have to align the used panel, because the owner has mounted the panel directly on the car, and now the windows, radio and climate control no longer work, I have the opportunity to program the old keys of the car on the used framework?

Autronico2
17th September, 2021, 02:28 PM
Guys Can you help me out, how to solve this problem?
Or if you have a blank file for this picture.

pawel7924
17th September, 2021, 02:48 PM
buy cluster + key and make sync via fvdi or vvdi by obd

Autronico2
17th September, 2021, 03:23 PM
buy cluster + key and make sync via fvdi or vvdi by obd

So in your opinion I can't just adapt the used painting?

exxl
17th September, 2021, 06:45 PM
You can adapt used dash you need to read micronas flash and eep and generate transponder with tango or vvdi2 for this dash, in edc16 make immo off this is the easiest solution and tested solutuon

all will be working and no immo warning lights i tested myself this i was in same situation few years back as you.

Poslano sa mog SM-G975F koristeći Tapatalk

Autronico2
18th September, 2021, 05:03 PM
[QUOTE=exxl;4196228]You can adapt used dash you need to read micronas flash and eep and generate transponder with tango or vvdi2 for this dash, in edc16 make immo off this is the easiest solution and tested solutuon

all will be working and no immo warning lights i tested myself this i was in same situation few years back as you.

Thanks for the answer, you say that by doing so everything will work again? It seems strange to me since on another car, doing only immo off, we had the same problem that the windows, the climate and the radio no longer worked, however Monday I'll do the test and I'll update you.

exxl
18th September, 2021, 05:42 PM
If key is not adapted to dash and you do immo off then this issue appears on audi but of you adapt key to dash and do only immo off in edc16 all will be working ok

For everything to work it is important that the key is adapted to dash and then in ecu you can do immo off

Poslano sa mog SM-G975F koristeći Tapatalk

Autronico2
18th September, 2021, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=exxl;4196656]If key is not adapted to dash and you do immo off then this issue appears on audi but of you adapt key to dash and do only immo off in edc16 all will be working ok

For everything to work it is important that the key is adapted to dash and then in ecu you can do immo off

Thanks, I'll try on Monday.

Autronico2
21st September, 2021, 11:18 AM
[QUOTE=exxl;4196656]If key is not adapted to dash and you do immo off then this issue appears on audi but of you adapt key to dash and do only immo off in edc16 all will be working ok

I confirm, the solution worked.

:encouragement::encouragement::congrats: