PDA

View Full Version : Please check my stage1 map for Audi a3 8p 2.0tdi BKD for engine and turbo safety

Audit15
3rd July, 2021, 12:02 AM
Hello,
I need expert advice on my stage 1 map for my private car. I commissioned the tuner to make a map remotely and sent me this file after receiving mine. Can you tell me if the file is safe for the engine and turbocharger? Is it made right or wrong? What should the power and nm be on it?
I mean the safety of the engine and the tube! I am asking for a professional answer if it is ok and if something can be damaged. What can be improved if I give it away for improvement. The power is maximum or is there still a reserve and you can give more km and nm safely? In the attachment ori file and modified

Car:
Audi A3 8P 2006
Engine:
2.0TDI BKD 16V 140HP (200K MILAGE) without catalyst and EGR
EDC16U1

Thank you in advance for any help !

chrisimerk
3rd July, 2021, 12:16 AM
Hello,
I need expert advice on my stage 1 map for my private car. I commissioned the tuner to make a map remotely and sent me this file after receiving mine. Can you tell me if the file is safe for the engine and turbocharger? Is it made right or wrong? What should the power and nm be on it?
I mean the safety of the engine and the tube! I am asking for a professional answer if it is ok and if something can be damaged. What can be improved if I give it away for improvement. The power is maximum or is there still a reserve and you can give more km and nm safely? In the attachment ori file and modified

Car:
Audi A3 8P 2006
Engine:
2.0TDI BKD 16V 140HP (200K MILAGE) without catalyst and EGR
EDC16U1

Thank you in advance for any help !

If you dont trust your tuner then get another tuner lol

Audit15
3rd July, 2021, 12:36 AM
I commissioned him a long time ago but didn't have time to upload it. now i have noticed on google with some bad reviews lately and i prefer to be sure and sleep well. is anyone able to help?

mprog
3rd July, 2021, 01:00 AM
If You payed 10 Euro for this file is well done job :D

Im kidding, bad remap thats all, percentage tunig without sense

BR