PDA

View Full Version : Help with T300 key programmer

iguana
3rd February, 2010, 01:08 PM
i want to buy the t300 key programmer but i cannot find anyone that can explain to me
on how to programme a key for a citroen c8.
i purchased a ready cut key from citroen dealer, and they gave me the immoliser code
so that i can programme this into the key, i have read the citroen manual on how to programme
this key with the t300 but it dosent state when to put the key in, and which key do i put into the ignition first
the ready programmed key or the non programmed key?

Select SPECIAL FUNCTIONS from the Diagnostic Menu using the UP and DOWN arrows.
Then press the ENTER key.(NOTE : ENSURE ALL DOORS ARE CLOSED WHEN KEY PROGRAMMING IS BEING PERFORMED.)
Using the UP and DOWN keys select the PROGRAM KEYS option
Enter the security code

what is the security code? is this the immobiliser code that i got from citoen car dealer?

If Access code is correct, ENTER the
number of keys to program.

NOTE : Max 4 keys can be added.

Follow on screen instruction for programming

the keys.

thanks

Rito
3rd February, 2010, 06:00 PM
i want to buy the t300 key programmer but i cannot find anyone that can explain to me
i purchased a ready cut key from citroen dealer, and they gave me the im*oliser code
so that i can programme this into the key, i have read the citroen manual on how to programme
this key with the t300 but it dosent state when to put the key in, and which key do i put into the ignition first

Then press the ENTER key.(NOTE : ENSURE ALL DOORS ARE CLOSED WHEN KEY PROGRAMMING IS BEING PERFORMED.)
Enter the security code

what is the security code? is this the im*obiliser code that i got from citoen car dealer?

the keys.

thanks

Security code is same pin code, immo security access.
All cars have pin code like your mobile phone.

You ned know this for can programme/add new key.

T300 is chip tool because is clone t-code.

xmf70528
3rd February, 2010, 06:09 PM
i purchased a ready cut key from citroen dealer, and they gave me the im*oliser code

Enter the security code

what is the security code? is this the im*obiliser code that i got from citoen car dealer?

the keys.

thanks

welcome to www.anyscancn.com (http://www.anyscancn.com) oofer you nice t300 key programmer and other keys programmer. dont be hestate,

iguana
4th February, 2010, 10:53 AM
thanks for your responce the programming for my citroen c8 is gonna be BSI system progamming when i go to enter programme keys option and enter my immobiliser key code,
do i put in my new non unprogrammed remote key? or my orginal key in ignition first before the i enter the security code?
thanks

iguana
5th February, 2010, 08:56 AM
i want to programme only 1 key which key do i put into the ignition the unprogrammed key in first or do i put the orginal key first into the ignition, before i enter security code.

iguana
10th February, 2010, 09:37 PM
its o.k now sorted it out, managed to programme the key.

tomasete
20th March, 2010, 12:49 PM
first the old key,
when it says press enter to program new key, press enter;
put the new key but not turn ignition on until it tells you
if with a remote, when you finish put it in the ignition, turn ignition on and press lock button for 5 or six seconds.