PDA

View Full Version : DPF off problem edc16c9

cristiblabla
6th July, 2021, 05:01 PM
Hello.I m trying to make a dpf off software for this ecu. Bosch edc16c9. The ecu is in an Opel Vectra 1.9 cdti 150hp from 2007. I tryed with ktag on bdm frame. All goes ok, at the end of the wrtiing it says is successfully completed. When i m putting back the ecu on the car...it wont start and the esp light is on. If i put back the original software the car works fine . Can someone tell me what is wrong? The dpf off file is not modifyed by me. I got it from a friend. My friend says that the problem is with my ktag. I tryed to write the file with kess via obd and still the same problem. I tryed with mpps on obd and still the care wont start. I will put here both files. The original file and the dpf off file.Please help me.

peechie
6th July, 2021, 06:22 PM
Your original file is 512kb and your DPF OFF is 1mb.

Your original file is corrupt and not a good read

Your file should be 1mb, read via obd and post it here

cristiblabla
6th July, 2021, 08:08 PM
Your original file is 512kb and your DPF OFF is 1mb.

Your original file is corrupt and not a good read

Your file should be 1mb, read via obd and post it here

I cant read it through obd.Kess says it will not be a full read. If i do a bdm backup read with ktag and in the end it says to split files i got the 3 filles below in the split archive. If i dont split them i got the file in the non spit files.I just did a new read backup and attached them here. With the original file that you say is corrupt...the car starts and run fine.What i m doing wrong?

peechie
6th July, 2021, 09:19 PM
Write this file with KTAG

cristiblabla
6th July, 2021, 09:57 PM
Write this file with KTAG
I can`t download it. It log me out from the forum. After i download it i should write only the extflash with it? Right? Not a full write... But...still can`t download it...

cristiblabla
6th July, 2021, 09:59 PM
Can you upload it somewhere else please ? It keeps log me out and i can`t download it. :(

peechie
6th July, 2021, 10:34 PM
Can you upload it somewhere else please ? It keeps log me out and i can`t download it. :(

here: https://easyupload.io/iamzpd

cristiblabla
8th July, 2021, 02:04 PM
Thank you ! It worked ! Problem solved. How can i repay you ?

peechie
8th July, 2021, 03:12 PM
Just press thanks on my comments no need for money :)

user202
22nd July, 2021, 10:11 PM
does this DPF OFF Works well? :) thanks :)

alonedark
22nd July, 2021, 11:06 PM
Antiguamente aquí entraba gente que compartía conocimientos , ahora la mayoría solo trolls, edc16 c9 no tiene Dpf hay que ser idiota para perder el tiempo de esa manera. Deberían ir a algún sitio donde les hagan sentir mejor sin comportamientos psicopáticos y así se sentirían mejor con su yo emocional. Pero tiene que haber de todo que le vamos ha hacer

peechie
22nd July, 2021, 11:47 PM
Antiguamente aquí entraba gente que compartía conocimientos , ahora la mayoría solo trolls, edc16 c9 no tiene Dpf hay que ser idiota para perder el tiempo de esa manera. Deberían ir a algún sitio donde les hagan sentir mejor sin comportamientos psicopáticos y así se sentirían mejor con su yo emocional. Pero tiene que haber de todo que le vamos ha hacer

EDC16C9 Does have DPF maps, are you the troll? lol

dimitar
23rd July, 2021, 01:35 AM

Come again in english??

user202
23rd July, 2021, 06:11 AM
Edc16c9 can have a DPF for sure it could see in diagnostic tool also and have a diff sensor pressure parameter and diagnostic see clogging %.
Otherwise there are versions which didn't have dpf from factory with the same edc16c9, depends on the country or the manufacturing year.

I didn't know what you are writing here It is a forum --> should use common language. If not use seem like you are not respect others.
Best Regards