PDA

View Full Version : 1.8T BFB DTC OFF P1118 and P1114

OoZz
14th July, 2021, 12:49 PM
Recently I have purchased an Audi A4 1.8T BFB for my wife and it needed a bit of work.
The car had a crappy file loaded and was overboosting and running very badly.
Found what I believe a stock BFB file on a website where files are uploaded and can be purchased for a small fee, with this one the car works fine, boosting well, but it throws DTC P1118 and P1114 for the second O2 sensor.
Upon close inspection, the DTCs confirm the missing Catalytic converter.

If anyone is kind enough to do a map without the Cat installed and get rid of the 2 DTCs, I really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for your work.

socha1997
14th July, 2021, 01:11 PM
Recently I have purchased an Audi A4 1.8T BFB for my wife and it needed a bit of work.
Found what I believe a stock BFB file on a website where files are uploaded and can be purchased for a small fee, with this one the car works fine, boosting well, but it throws DTC P1118 and P1114 for the second O2 sensor.

If anyone is kind enough to do a map without the Cat installed and get rid of the 2 DTCs, I really appreciate it.

Your file with DTC off

morgano
14th July, 2021, 01:32 PM

Instead of DTC i tried disabling rear O2, give it a try ;)

OoZz
14th July, 2021, 01:39 PM
Thank you both for the quick reply and files. Will give them both a try and report back.
Really appreciate it guys.