PDA

View Full Version : BMW e46 320d 150 chiptune

vuno01
21st July, 2021, 04:52 PM
hello guys
i bought a e46 320d 150hp to play a bit and i have fitted 216 injectors on it also a 2056 turbo and a bigger intercooler but now i dont have drivers or damos for this ecu...
can someone help me tune this car?
i would like to have as much power as it can have with this setup relliable and a egr delete and popcorn at around 4600 rpm.
if you guys can help me i would be very thankfull.
the flash atached is the original from the car.

vuno01
21st July, 2021, 05:20 PM
I forgot to say that car is euro3 and injectors are euro4

RyanHobbs
22nd July, 2021, 12:45 PM
hello guys
can someone help me tune this car?

Can YOU help me tune YOUR car?

vuno01
22nd July, 2021, 03:25 PM
Yes my friend i only ask for help when i dont have damos for the ecu in question...i know some people can do their own damos or mappacks but i cant do it yet...when i can i will gladly help someone else...sorry it bothers you my friend it really wasnt my intention.
Thanks anyway.

RyanHobbs
23rd July, 2021, 09:31 AM
You do not understand me. To help you, you have to help me.

Ор more precisely explained:
In order to be able to make a quality custom remap of your car, which even has changed hardware, you need to help me with the following:

List in detail all changes to the car, diagnose your car (Error codes) and make LOGs of the actual parameters.

The basic mandatory parameters to be logged are:

1.Engine Speed

2.Driver Torque Request
3.Current Engine Torque

4.Actual Injection Quantity
5.Lambda Sensor Values
6.Air Mass per Cylinder
7.Actual Boost Pressure
8.Desired Boost Pressure
9.Boost Control
10.Compressor Bypass (for Bi-Turbo)

11.Main Injection (Duration)
12.Start Of Injection (SOI)
13.Actual Rail Pressure
14.Desired Rail Pressure

15.Fuel Temperature
16.Air Temperature
17.Exhaust Gas Temperature
18.Exhaust Gas Pressure

You can't imagine that even if someone made exactly the same hardware modification as yours and gave you a file and you upload it, you will be satisfied.

Custom changes are a process, not so easy and it takes time, knowledge, experience, tests of dino and / or logging on the road!

Everything in this forum is related to: I want stage 1 for... and the answer below: Here is your file... This behavior is always driven by the goal of making money and does not lead to anything good and quality.

WHO is this self-respecting mapper who provides a modified file to someone without even knowing the condition of the car?!?!

vuno01
23rd July, 2021, 01:46 PM
I am sorry i did miss understand you...
I have all the logs but with the injectors i have and this turbo they are all over the place, in low rpm the car smokes a lot and after 2800 rpm it pulls allright but then it throws 003f25 charge hose monitoring DTC.
I understand now and what you saying is 100% correct about the quality.
In this case this really is my play car and iam using what i already had here in my garage.
I dont have a dyno and the nearest one is about 150km away.
Anyway thanks a lot my friend and again iam sorry.

RyanHobbs
23rd July, 2021, 02:37 PM
Well, let's clarify the situation at the moment with a few questions:

1. Are the injectors fitted on the car? What is its condition? New or have they been tested if they are not new? What is their Bosch number?
2. Is the turbo mounted on the car? What is its condition? What exactly is the turbo model? Garret number?
3. Is there any software uploaded on the ECU or the car is with the original file attached?

Attach the logs you made and the ECU file you use (Ori or Mod?).

The Dyno is not so necessary if you do well with logging.

When I get acquainted with this information I will make an initial file only with calibration of the nozzles and the turbo to stop seeing smoke and errors. It should work like the original. Then we will move on to increasing the power.