PDA

View Full Version : A4 B6 need to add key to dash on bench without car

HeXeN
2nd August, 2021, 09:16 AM
A4 B6 need to add key to dash on bench without car - how to setup connection? After add key to dash, I need to adapt them to ECU. Will I need gateway etc?

kiszka
2nd August, 2021, 09:34 AM
A4 B6 need to add key to dash on bench without car - how to setup connection? After add key to dash, I need to adapt them to ECU. Will I need gateway etc?

on the table only via dump eeprom with a device that can do this

volodin69
2nd August, 2021, 10:15 AM
I did that with vcds and using instrument cluster pincode. The id48 worked ok and dash fault disappeared. But i did not test them on the car after bench key programming. So... It might work this way, or will need a new reprogramming for the keys again, on the car. Maybe the ccm needs to have the id48 chip registered, or only the remote fob. This is what i cannot tell, because i did not performed the whole operation on the car.
Post edit @HeXeN... i've sent you a video in PM.

ricked
2nd August, 2021, 10:33 AM

you need a gateway if you connect on bench to a cluster, if you do this often buy bench harnas and be happy i use it to for immo 4/5 with ESL locks ect

HeXeN
2nd August, 2021, 11:07 AM
Thats what I thought: gateway. Then more faster on car.