PDA

View Full Version : Crazy PCR 2.1

autocentarvu
14th August, 2021, 06:12 PM
Hello!

I have here A3 1.6 TDI PCR 2.1 that came with only EGR off. Customer bought it like that.Car had P0087 (mechanic change Injectors,Fuel pump...). Mechanic call me and ask if I can make DPF off and look how EGR is turned off.
I have take original software from same ECU and made EGR DPF off. Car drives well but sometimes on deceleration it will shut off and no DTC on diagnostic.
If I disconnect Air Mass sensor there is no DTC on diagnostic and no MIL at dash.
Can someone please look whht is happening here why I can not see that Air Mass sensor is disconnected (as I see P0101 and P0103 are ON in map).

In attachment is original file that came with car (EGR already off), Original file (downloaded from net) without modification and file that I made from downloaded Original file EGR DPF off.

Thank you in advance

Best regards

waldi1979
14th August, 2021, 06:23 PM
If you write ORI the errors of A/F are present?

autocentarvu
14th August, 2021, 06:32 PM
ORI is not ori, somebody already make EGR off in that file.When car came to me and DPF was physically
in car I have try to write back that ORI that you refer to and on dash was DPF.I need to make regenration to get rid off that DPF on dash and after that write new file and all OK.
So now DPF is NOT physically on car and if I write tha ORI I wont be able to regenerate again.

autocentarvu
14th August, 2021, 06:47 PM
mistake...

pike
14th August, 2021, 07:12 PM
ORI is not ori, somebody already make EGR off in that file.When car came to me and DPF was physically
in car I have try to write back that ORI that you refer to and on dash was DPF.I need to make regenration to get rid off that DPF on dash and after that write new file and all OK.
So now DPF is NOT physically on car and if I write tha ORI I wont be able to regenerate again.

Hi,

put original file back and start over. Do not attempt to repair a faulty vehicle in this condition.

alonedark
14th August, 2021, 11:40 PM
it's the fault of the person who reprogrammed it for you