PDA

View Full Version : e90 318d 143hp edc17c41 dpf egr off

danypk
16th August, 2021, 04:44 PM
Hello, does anyone have a clue about this e90 318d 143hp edc17c41? i did dpf off by switch, car runs great, pulls, dpf looks off on diagnose , no errors but i dont know if it is from the dpf off or the car, but the car does this: u drive it no problem, u stop the engine, start it and at idle after 3 4 sec it starts to white smoke cotinuously, if you rev it to 4k after the start the white smoke dissapear and it doesnt appear to the next restart. i could be from egr?. dont know what to test..
Thanks

Yhoni
17th August, 2021, 09:56 AM
Hello, does anyone have a clue about this e90 318d 143hp edc17c41? i did dpf off by switch, car runs great, pulls, dpf looks off on diagnose , no errors but i dont know if it is from the dpf off or the car, but the car does this: u drive it no problem, u stop the engine, start it and at idle after 3 4 sec it starts to white smoke cotinuously, if you rev it to 4k after the start the white smoke dissapear and it doesnt appear to the next restart. i could be from egr?. dont know what to test..
Thanks

Hello friend, I do not believe that your white smoke is from the egr valve. I have a BMW 318is and I have white smoke for the cold morning.

I will attached a dpf and egr off more late for your check.

momogsm
17th August, 2021, 11:07 AM
Hi

A Wrong Solution And Also Egr Can Do This Problem, Here Write This File, And Let Me Know

Pass In Pm

Report Back

Thanks

Yhoni
17th August, 2021, 01:41 PM
Thanks

Hello friend, here is your file.

PM for password or can you use the last password.

Click thanks & reputation button, please.

Greetings.

danypk
18th August, 2021, 11:49 AM
Hi

A Wrong Solution And Also Egr Can Do This Problem, Here Write This File, And Let Me Know

Pass In Pm

Report Back

Thanks

Hello friend, here is your file.

PM for password or can you use the last password.

Click thanks & reputation button, please.

Greetings.

Hello guys, tested both solutions but smoke persist... checked dpf egr both off... i think car has an engine problem... still rev to 4k after restart and smoke disappear

Thanks a lot!