PDA

View Full Version : tea and toast

maca
5th February, 2010, 05:10 PM
1. go into the kitchen that place where your missus seems to spend a lot of time in.
2. have a good look around for some bread this could take a while but be patient you'll find it in the end.
3. once you have found your bread look around again for the cooker or the little pop bread up thing that your missus uses to burn bread.
4. ok take some bread and stick it in the little pop bread up thingy and push down with the push down thing on the side.
5. now go to the big cold thing where you keep your beer and look for some spready yellow stuff think its called butter and take it out.
6. when the little pop bread up thing pops your bread up "be carefull it could be hot" put it down on the work top and go get a knife "you know the type the one your missus will use to change a plug or throw at you when you come home pissed" and stick it in the butter and cover your toasted bread with it.
7. now you have successfully made your self some toast.

mickyboy
5th February, 2010, 09:56 PM
lmao ~~~~in nutter

cdrwin
7th February, 2010, 09:13 PM
Its too hard any more that are a bit easier?

Dreamer
7th February, 2010, 11:26 PM
Its too hard any more that are a bit easier?

I totally agree with you. My husband ended up with ryvitas and mustard. Said it was better then the stuff I make. Took him 20 mins to make it and he got crumbs all over the place. He is still confused as to how to make the T mentioned in the title... Is it going to be covered in the next episode??

bigfella
8th February, 2010, 11:09 PM
once u have mastered the toast with butter or as southener may call it buttered toast...u could go one step further and add jam!!! take ur time ,ffs dont rush it and remeber always get ur excuses ready before hand always blame the kids for gettting jam in the butter and butter in the jam jar!!!

CHRISTOF
9th February, 2010, 12:41 AM
managed to get this one right after second attempt!!!go on guys its not hard when u get started

xant14
11th March, 2011, 11:11 AM
I heard even monkeys can make toast, but they put the bread under a g'rilla

reddevil157
11th March, 2011, 12:59 PM
:roflmao: your not right iin the head maca :roflmao:, I'll try it later lol.

Evastar
11th March, 2011, 01:02 PM
lmao make sure you don't stick the knife into the toaster to get the toast out ;)

Miklo
11th March, 2011, 02:13 PM
I tried it, didn't get past go into the kitchen!

antos88
18th March, 2011, 07:15 PM
Ive been waiting for a week now and still no instructions on how to make the tea... Any help??

Thanks in advance

Xram
26th March, 2011, 11:25 AM
Far to hard did it in the wrong order went to the cold thing (beer cooler) first yellow thing i found was Miller Genuine draft. then found a spreading thing to spread the top off the bottle tried this quite a few times ended up pissed forgot what i was meant to be doing and called the local Chinese shop they deliver and its better than toast. Will be trying again tonight.

jasbo7
29th March, 2011, 06:52 PM
its easy mate just pass maca's ingredients to the misses and hey presto.......she burnt mine the first time of trying though...mmmmmmmmmmmmm

brentox
27th May, 2011, 07:31 PM
which tea is better? green or black?

Evastar
27th May, 2011, 07:34 PM
lol green its full of antioxidants and also speeds up your metabolism so can aid weight loss :)

fireblade1
27th May, 2011, 09:48 PM
would say that black is better hate green tea

black tee all the way :)

fireblade

Shady
27th May, 2011, 11:03 PM
make this a sticky!!!

frundlemud
27th May, 2011, 11:45 PM
Obviously a pro. Could have added a chilled can.