PDA

View Full Version : Audi a3 1.8T auq ME7.5 LAUNCH CONTROL

costyrzv
20th August, 2021, 08:48 AM
Hi, is anyone able to add launch control at 4000 rpm to this stage 1 file for my audi a3 1.8t auq me7.5 ?

carmageddon
20th August, 2021, 09:12 AM
Hi, is anyone able to add launch control at 4000 rpm to this stage 1 file for my audi a3 1.8t auq me7.5 ?

hi

in attachment are LC 4000 rpm without checksum

costyrzv
26th August, 2021, 06:09 PM
Hi, actually launch control was set on 4000 rpm but the whole car was limited to 4000 rpm even when driving , so no luck . I got the mappack for the ori file in my post , now I did some pops and bangs on the file and my question is , can someone guide me in doing a launch control that can build some boost ? like an antilag with launch control , I got a file from someone with launch nls and mode switch implemented but I have 0 knowledge in what to modify to make that happen for now . I would appreciate very much if someone can guide me in what to use to see the maps I need for launch with antilag, nls and how to modify the file for my 1.8t . I am a noob on me7.5 and I've spent some hours on s4wiki but still cannot figure it out . thank you

morgano
26th August, 2021, 08:27 PM
Hi, actually launch control was set on 4000 rpm but the whole car was limited to 4000 rpm even when driving , so no luck . I got the mappack for the ori file in my post , now I did some pops and bangs on the file and my question is , can someone guide me in doing a launch control that can build some boost ? like an antilag with launch control , I got a file from someone with launch nls and mode switch implemented but I have 0 knowledge in what to modify to make that happen for now . I would appreciate very much if someone can guide me in what to use to see the maps I need for launch with antilag, nls and how to modify the file for my 1.8t . I am a noob on me7.5 and I've spent some hours on s4wiki but still cannot figure it out . thank you

Need to add custom code to the file mate.

Here your file LC@4000 NLS@5500. Car temp must be 70º or more for them to engage. Not work on cold engine.

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=830611&stc=1&d=1630005930

Regards