PDA

View Full Version : sifteam E2 image 28/1/2010

freck
5th February, 2010, 06:48 PM
I have this sifteam image on my ip9000 and want to know is there a different password and username to ftp into it?
Also I cant find any button to bring me to the panel for a cam download.
I want to install CCcam 2.1.3 or the latest one,but cant get it from the server or even access it.
If not can I get one from here (http://www.dreamboxtool.com/CCcam/) and manually install>
and lastly where do the cam and config files go in the ipbox?,is there a different file path on sifteam images.
Thanks guys,
Freck
p.s. its the 0.75 Extreme edition.

freck
5th February, 2010, 09:10 PM
Sorted it and also got the extra url for sifteam aswell for more addons etc.
Freck

freck
6th February, 2010, 12:54 AM
No CCcam in the sifteam addons,can someone advise or give me a link on where to get a proper version for Sifteam image and the filepath to ftp to.That IncubusCamd is a pile of crap,so unstable its downright annoying.

aftermath
6th February, 2010, 09:30 AM
No CCcam in the sifteam addons,can someone advise or give me a link on where to get a proper version for Sifteam image and the filepath to ftp to.That IncubusCamd is a pile of crap,so unstable its downright annoying.

there is no cccam for ipboxes, it was not made for them and not sure if it ever will, the source code is available for sale but no one that works on these boxes seems to want to pay for it.

Use Mgcamd 1.35 , its much more stable than incubuscamd. And it does both sat and cable..

cactikid
6th February, 2010, 10:07 AM
ah no cccam i see now,in irl it would only use in sat side as cable side does not work,need to get my box back again lol.

aftermath
6th February, 2010, 10:09 AM
ah no cccam i see now,in irl it would only use in sat side as cable side does not work,need to get my box back again lol.

incubuscam was a bodge up make copy of cccam, which when you connect to server it fools it to say cccam instead of incubuscamd,

despdan
6th February, 2010, 11:55 AM
there is no cccam for ipboxes, it was not made for them and not sure if it ever will, the source code is available for sale but no one that works on these boxes seems to want to pay for it.I found this yesterday :)

Mods please delete if not allowed

reneske
10th March, 2010, 11:09 PM
Hi

Please explain in detail, how to ftp the image to the box.
command

regaard
Rene

aboaya
17th April, 2010, 12:43 AM
thankssssssssssss

maser1601
30th September, 2010, 07:02 PM
I like to know aswell how to access ftp; tried several combo's

aftermath
30th September, 2010, 07:23 PM
I like to know aswell how to access ftp; tried several combo's

download flash fxp from here.

put an ethernet cable from your reciever to your router.

open flashfxp and click on connect.

put in user = root
password = relook or ipbox or sifteam

and enter the ipaddress of the reciever , which is shown in you network settings on your box, best to change it to within a few of your router

example
router ip = 192.100.20.1
box ip should be 192.100.20.9 or similar

sainz
11th October, 2010, 09:18 AM
Is ther anything for 9900 yet?