PDA

View Full Version : mercedes w220 s500 me2.0 virgin 4E28B

bonux
23rd August, 2021, 04:15 PM
Hello, i have replaced eis and i need to adapt ecu so i need to make it virgin, my ecu is A0265456832 0261206302, i have read motorola 4E28B eep and atached dump, please help me virginize, thanks!

mercis
24th August, 2021, 04:36 AM
mercedes w220 s500 me2.0 virgin 4E28B

bonux
31st August, 2021, 08:45 PM
hello, i have tried to "teach in of drive authorisation system" with this file but ive got error "ecu coult not be carried out with the drive authorisation system". When i try to adapt, vin showed is 00000000000000 but if i enter correct vin, it throws same error.
I have put correct vin in eis manually in dump and it is shown also correctly in live data. i thought maybe virgin solution is not ok, i have tried also other solution #000 - #007 --> 00 but same error.

now i think, esm module in this car is original/old and it is not adapted to this eis, i have error in eis about incorrect esm installed, could this unadapted yet esm module cause that i cannot adapt ecu? i was thinking to adapt ecu to eis at frst to start the car, and then proceed to esm (pain in ass to remove/work with it)

bonux
14th November, 2021, 08:09 PM
ok so i have managed to adapt ecu to eis, problem was bad virgin file. now i need to adapt selector module and i need to virgin it, can somebody help me? i have disasembled esm and read inside 93c56 eep, thanks!

wbart
13th December, 2023, 06:24 PM
hello, i have tried to "teach in of drive authorisation system" with this file but ive got error "ecu coult not be carried out with the drive authorisation system". When i try to adapt, vin showed is 00000000000000 but if i enter correct vin, it throws same error.
I have put correct vin in eis manually in dump and it is shown also correctly in live data. i thought maybe virgin solution is not ok, i have tried also other solution #000 - #007 --> 00 but same error.

now i think, esm module in this car is original/old and it is not adapted to this eis, i have error in eis about incorrect esm installed, could this unadapted yet esm module cause that i cannot adapt ecu? i was thinking to adapt ecu to eis at frst to start the car, and then proceed to esm (pain in ass to remove/work with it)

Hi , i have the same problem. I tested 3 solution and stil cant teach drive autorisation . Can you help me with right renew metod?