PDA

View Full Version : Ibiza 6L PD130 BLT with AL injectors BIP maps, need some help

usernamemvp
23rd August, 2021, 07:28 PM
Hi guys, I have a BLT Ibiza 6l FR and I think I need some help, I cant adapt my BIP maps to work with the ARL injectors(073AL) on my BLT engine(019NJ ecu) with BPX ARL ASZ maps the engine is runing fine but when I try to transfer all soi doi and bip to my original file is never working like it should, rough idle and stuff (not that bad but you feel something isnt right).
I have no more ideeas, I'm a newbie in winols but I think I find the right maps, but nothing seems to work... hope someone can help me, or guide my. Thanks
here are the maps I work with, original file from my car, original file from A3 8L ASZ and my file with soi doi bip maps modification, ignore the "stage1". thanks again!!!
PS: Now I found that BPX durations are very, but very similar to stock BLT duration, this in interesting, now I try to do the same thing but with the BPX file..

chrisimerk
23rd August, 2021, 09:00 PM
Hi guys, I have a BLT Ibiza 6l FR and I think I need some help, I cant adapt my BIP maps to work with the ARL injectors(073AL) on my BLT engine(019NJ ecu) with BPX ARL ASZ maps the engine is runing fine but when I try to transfer all soi doi and bip to my original file is never working like it should, rough idle and stuff (not that bad but you feel something isnt right).
I have no more ideeas, I'm a newbie in winols but I think I find the right maps, but nothing seems to work... hope someone can help me, or guide my. Thanks
here are the maps I work with, original file from my car, original file from A3 8L ASZ and my file with soi doi bip maps modification, ignore the "stage1". thanks again!!!
PS: Now I found that BPX durations are very, but very similar to stock BLT duration, this in interesting, now I try to do the same thing but with the BPX file..

The things you need to transfer to get this running correctly follows:

All duration maps and axis

BIP map and axis

Fuel reference temperature map

All soi maps and axis

Soi selector

START SOI Early adjustment at start maps

SOI LIMITER setpoint limitation map

After this then it will run correctly

Regards

usernamemvp
23rd August, 2021, 09:46 PM
you lost me on many many levels, but i'll do my research. Thanks!!