PDA

View Full Version : Fiat Marelli - MJD 6JF.S1 - immo off

pipina
26th August, 2021, 10:05 AM
Hi, I have here Fiat Panda with Marelli MJD 6JF.S1 ECU. I will be grateful if anyone could make me immo off.

Regards

caliskan71
26th August, 2021, 11:25 AM
immo off easy but checksum problem in this type,if you can make checksum I can do it immo off in mpc

pipina
26th August, 2021, 11:33 AM
hi, please make me off

regards

Antonio266
26th August, 2021, 11:33 AM
Hi, I have here Fiat Panda with Marelli MJD 6JF.S1 ECU. I will be grateful if anyone could make me immo off.

Regards
What tool you use for R/W?

pipina
26th August, 2021, 11:35 AM
Hi, EOBD2 from FGtechnology

regards

naprawa5
26th August, 2021, 11:43 AM
Your file immo off.Improve CS on writing.

pipina
26th August, 2021, 12:08 PM
immo off easy but checksum problem in this type,if you can make checksum I can do it immo off in mpc

Dear Caliskan71

DK if a great comunity where great people with knowledge and experience help each other. I have no patience with people who always only ask for help and never give back their knowledge and time to community. And there is another kind of members I have no patience with - those asking for money on PM. Play by the rules (if you haven't read them see them attached below). You can say in your description; I only work for payment and if need your help be sure I will pay, but don't go round asking for money on PM when someone asks for help on forum.
Regards

Members Requesting Money - Johnner (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/175309-Johnner)

Hi All,

Should you find yourself in either situation, when looking for help:

1. Someone asks you to PM them
2. Asks you to have a conversation on another platform,eg, Skype, etc

And then they proceed to ask you for money for assistance,then, please report this to Staff Members on the forum, using the Report button

Please do not report, if you initiated contact with these people, and they're only responding to your request.
Also, you need to have proof of this,otherwise the report will be disregarded.

Thank you all,

J

pipina
26th August, 2021, 12:26 PM
Your file immo off.Improve CS on writing.

Hi, unfortunatly this solution is not working.

Regards

Antonio266
26th August, 2021, 01:02 PM
Mate i'm not at work right now, so i can't make file for you, but i can give you a solution.
Make Immo Off with VOLTA (for me worked) and then if FGTech can't calculate checksum and Winols can't recognize file, do this:
-Cut Flash file from 7000 to 70FFF
-Load on Winols and Correct Checksum
-Paste again the previously cutted block in new Flash file with checksum corrected

Should work, i do it this way with IO Terminal

pipina
26th August, 2021, 01:44 PM
Mate i'm not at work right now, so i can't make file for you, but i can give you a solution.
Make Immo Off with VOLTA (for me worked) and then if FGTech can't calculate checksum and Winols can't recognize file, do this:
-Paste again the previously cutted block in new Flash file with checksum corrected

Hi, volta solution work OK. EOBD2 (original) calculate cks OK. Thank you for help.

Regards

constan
26th August, 2021, 03:35 PM

You only have to modify the flash or do you also have to modify eeprom?

pipina
26th August, 2021, 04:11 PM
Hi, only flash, single bit

volta make too many 00 need only 1

regards

constan
26th August, 2021, 05:06 PM
it's interesting

Alek2012
19th June, 2024, 04:09 PM
Hi, I have here Fiat Panda with Marelli MJD 6JF.S1 ECU. I need make me immo off.

rafal
19th June, 2024, 05:00 PM
Hi, I have here Fiat Panda with Marelli MJD 6JF.S1 ECU. I need make me immo off.

volodin69
19th June, 2024, 05:19 PM
I think it needs to remove the plug from immo key coil ring, as i remember well.

Alek2012
19th June, 2024, 07:46 PM
Please send me pass.Thanks

Alek2012
20th June, 2024, 06:45 AM
Is there anyone who wants to help without asking for money.

Alek2012
20th June, 2024, 08:33 AM
I solved immo of, I will share with you.