PDA

View Full Version : ford m serial algo

delcoman
5th February, 2010, 11:59 PM
hi i dont want to seem cheeky ... does anyone have copy of ford m serial algo to code number.. in simple form.. its just for my own learning and education ..we all have to start somewhere..hi or any others.. i know there in programs on this site but would just like basic algos to see how they work many thanks peter ...

designer79
6th February, 2010, 09:57 AM
I have this algorithm
my web w w w.handcalc.boom.ru
Now i am working on V series and ford 2040 CD algo/

delcoman
6th February, 2010, 01:18 PM
hell can you tell me if your site is in english . and could you send private message withalgo matrix it in... my son i very good programmer and wrights algos .. but not for radios.. i would be very gratefull just for my own interest .. i am thinking of getting protected rom dumped from new for v serial radio.. protected rom that is with all secret info in it.. ie tables and algo info.. i know guy with lab who can break any protected micro .. reverse engineer .. i think i might now of you if your name is andy k. and your friend is j.s

cheers peter

mec
6th February, 2010, 11:48 PM
i have ,send to me mesage in PM

br,m

yarecky3
7th February, 2010, 07:31 PM
send me an email and i'll send you generator.

maciupiciu
7th February, 2010, 09:54 PM
nobody give U any algo for free.
If U or your friends are so good in programming and reverse enginering use a debuger and get the algo from the software. It's a piece of cake.

Meat-Head
7th February, 2010, 10:30 PM
nobody give U any algo for free.
If U or your friends are so good in programming and reverse enginering use a debuger and get the algo from the software. It's a piece of cake.

Well in that case do the ford V-series and show us how lol

alexics
8th February, 2010, 12:40 AM
If you think the M series will help you with the v series then think again. Ford have not only changed the algo but also the code encryption method. JTAG is currently the only way to get the code out. If you are capable of reading out the "protected ROM" then surely you can reverse engineer the m series. Nothing is free and usually pretty hard work. I really hope no one just gives you a freebie. Its insulting that you even ask.

delcoman
9th February, 2010, 08:47 PM
sorry ive upset some people by asking for m algo my appols

guys im not any type of progammer ..or hacker ..just a novice trying to learn ...... but i know the best one in the world .. he has written the definative document on reverse engineering of microchips ...
dont need algo i got in in from proggy .. and just for all you guys know everythink ?????
they havent changed the algo in v at all its the same as m ....

free v codes very soon for all cheers peter

sorry forgot to thank all who have helped or offered to help with my learning thanks to you cheers peter..

maciupiciu
9th February, 2010, 09:01 PM
:ridinghorse: they havent changed the algo in v at all its the same as m ....

yes, U are right, look

delcoman
9th February, 2010, 09:10 PM
hi can someone please remove thread please....
i have upset many people it appears ....
i thought this site was about helping those who know less than you ?????????
IN MY CASE YOU ALL KNOW MORE THAN ME .. SORRY SORRY SORRY I WILL DISSAPEAR NOW CHEERS PETER ...

delcoman
9th February, 2010, 09:16 PM
ONE LAST THING... HINT ... I PROB GET BOLLOKED FOR THIS BUT WHAT THE HELL ...WHO SAID THE SERIAL IS ENTERED AS YOU SAY 123456 BYEEEEE....

maciupiciu
9th February, 2010, 10:39 PM
U don't upset me, for sure, but U have nerve to come and ask for the algo, that it's my opinion. Also U can trust me when I said are not many person who know the algo, so don't U think are inferior.
This site is just a board were people can write and not wikipedia , the help come from the people behind of ID's
If U have V algo will give it just for our curiosity?

PremierD
9th February, 2010, 10:56 PM
U don't upset me, for sure, but U have nerve to come and ask for the algo, that it's my opinion. Also U can trust me when I said are not many person who know the algo, so don't U think are inferior.
This site is just a board were people can write and not wikipedia , the help come from the people behind of ID's
If U have V algo will give it just for our curiosity?

Listen mate ... The man is quite within his rights to ask for help ... Just like you do on occasions ... That is no reason to rip the piss out of him ... A simple ..I don't think anyone will post it mate ... Is a whole lot more in keeping with the Ethos of the forum ...don't you think ...Or when you ask for assistance ...and someone says .foxtrot oscar... You will be up in arms mate ... Oh! and this is only MY opinion ....

alexics
11th February, 2010, 07:27 AM
ONE LAST THING... HINT ... I PROB GET BOLLOKED FOR THIS BUT WHAT THE HELL ...WHO SAID THE SERIAL IS ENTERED AS YOU SAY 123456 BYEEEEE....

This is one of the things that I have personally tested and it is not simply a case of entering the serial number digits in a different order. Neither do they map to existing m serial numbers. I have been involved in decoding long enough to know what to try.