PDA

View Full Version : Failures to immo-off VW Bora

guillermoc
5th September, 2021, 07:06 PM
Hello everyone, I have a question to ask you, when wanting to modify the km of a VW Bora 1.9 they lost the eprom memory so they decided to immo-off the ECU, currently the car starts but the four window lifters do not work, neither the panoramic roof and indoor light. Could these failures be the product of immo-off?
I appreciate your comments in advance.

myma7up
5th September, 2021, 07:15 PM
as I know these functions are based on comfort module and immo of is one ECU
so I think something happens but not from immo of
maybe

guillermoc
5th September, 2021, 07:20 PM
Thanks for answering, do you propose that the enabled modules be checked but that the faults are not related to the immo-off ECU?

myma7up
6th September, 2021, 12:25 PM
Thanks for answering, do you propose that the enabled modules be checked but that the faults are not related to the immo-off ECU?

I think so

brend
6th September, 2021, 12:29 PM
Hello everyone, I have a question to ask you, when wanting to modify the km of a VW Bora 1.9 they lost the eprom memory so they decided to immo-off the ECU, currently the car starts but the four window lifters do not work, neither the panoramic roof and indoor light. Could these failures be the product of immo-off?
I appreciate your comments in advance.

You can immooff done in ecu , but car immo must see actual key for put to work another comfort function like windows,roof and another.
Without actual key it's not work,that's it!

guillermoc
6th September, 2021, 09:23 PM
Thank you very much brend, so what you inform is that ecu + board + keys should be twinned with a real key? Not enough to do immo-off in ecu? Thanks for your time.

brend
7th September, 2021, 12:06 PM
You have #3 chose.........

#1.If in ecu immo off done , for put to work comfort function enough board+key .

#2.If board+key ok and for put to work ecu enough immo off.

#3.For good correct job board+key+much ecu .

Thank you very much brend, so what you inform is that ecu + board + keys should be twinned with a real key? Not enough to do immo-off in ecu? Thanks for your time.

guillermoc
7th September, 2021, 11:12 PM
Yes my friend #3 is the correct. But the technician, instead of obtaining the pin from the ecu and recording the new km with his pin, preferred to go to a mechanic to immo-off. Now he is asking for help and the mechanic does not give him the original data.