PDA

View Full Version : E98 ACdelco for1.6 DIESEL GMC, CHEVROLET SCR ADBLUE OFF WITHOUT RESET, SOLUTION NEED

electrones
20th September, 2021, 08:54 AM
Hi friend

I have some cars like Europe oplel mokka, GMC Terrain, Chevy cruze, Chevy equinox 2018 up, 1.6 diesel from NORTH AMERICA with problems on SCR ADBLUE cant reset, i used many tools like launch, autel, GDS2 and other trying to reset but no success.
Can someone here have done reset on this system or on this models successufuly or done scr adblue off without reset system!?

Please if have PM to negociate.

figani
20th September, 2021, 09:25 AM
engine still starting, you have only messages related to adblue issues, then yes possible...
member @jurebv did some for me, all ok...

if starter is blocked you ust first get it starting again by diag tool before you try adblue off...

electrones
20th September, 2021, 10:22 AM
engine still starting, you have only messages related to adblue issues, then yes possible...
member @jurebv did some for me, all ok...

if starter is blocked you ust first get it starting again by diag tool before you try adblue off...

Thanks friend

On GMC and Chevy have speed limite on dash around 5km/h and 70km/h
on opel have 50 km to 0 if stop engine doesnt start need to unplug DEF module to start around 50km again and cant reset SCR ADBLUE with diag tool

AVDigitale
20th September, 2021, 09:17 PM
i have solution for this car ,you need reset adblue and to disconnect adblue ecu

voltechcar
21st September, 2021, 07:57 AM
its possible without reset.

tarah1990
16th December, 2022, 09:21 PM
Thanks friend

On GMC and Chevy have speed limite on dash around 5km/h and 70km/h
on opel have 50 km to 0 if stop engine doesnt start need to unplug DEF module to start around 50km again and cant reset SCR ADBLUE with diag tool

Please tell me, did you manage to solve the problem with Adblue and speed limit?

tarah1990
16th December, 2022, 09:23 PM
can you help in disabling Adblue and DPF if there are messages on the dashboard and speed limit?

CCAU10
16th December, 2022, 10:05 PM
NEED ADBLUE OFF THANKS