PDA

View Full Version : Adapt new module for central locked on audi A4

mihai99
7th February, 2010, 03:20 PM
Hi,I need help for adapted a new module for central locked on A4 with vag-com.With new module work central locked witk key,but don't work remote, I try to adapt remote but I could.

florinyes
7th February, 2010, 03:31 PM
Here it goes:

Remote Control Matching

[Select]
[35 - Central Locking]
[Measuring Blocks - 08]
Group 003
[Go!]
The value in field 2 shows how many remotes have been matched and in which memory positions (for example, "0001" indicates 1 transmitter in position 1).
[Done, Go Back]
[Close Controller, Go Back - 06]

Lock the car from outside using the new, unmatched key in the driver-side door lock.

Press the UNLOCK button on the new key within 5 seconds often enough to reach next memory position (so, if the value in field 2 was 0001, you should press the new key's unlock button twice, to put the new key in memory position 2).

The car may give you some sort of acknowledgement as the button is pressed (lights flash, horn beep, etc.)

Wait 5 seconds and press the unlock button on the new key to unlock the door.

Turn the ignition key to OFF and remove the old key.

Press LOCK and UNLOCK with the new key.

Insert the new key in the ignition and turn to the ON position (do not start car).

[Select]
[35 - Central Locking]
[Measuring Blocks - 08]
Group 003
[Go!]

The value in field 2 should now indicate 0011 in the example used, showing the old key still matched in position 1 and the new key matched in position 2.

Make sure that new keys are always coded into free memory positions (where there is a zero in Group 003, field 2). If occupied positions (distinguishable by a "1") are used, the transmitter previously coded to this position will no longer work.

[Done, Go Back]
[Close Controller, Go Back - 06]

Hope it helps
Ta