PDA

View Full Version : part 2. tea.

maca
8th February, 2010, 12:08 AM
1. go back into the place where your missus lives.
2. look for a silver or white or black thing that make's liquids boil take your time no rush your doing this for your self.
3. OK when you find the said boily thing pick it up by the handle "be careful it could be hot" and walk to where your missus does all her shouting from and look for a water outlet and fill with water. and put back where you got it from and hit switch "this might be found on the top or the side or in the middle of boily thing.
4. now find a cup any dirty stained one will do and look for some small bags which have tea in usually found in containers with tea written on them and put one in your dirty stained cup with some white powder stuff " think it's called sugar normally found by the container with tea written on " you will need a small spade for this think it's called a spoon.
5. go to big cold thing that keeps your beer cold and look for some white stuff from a cow and take it out a place by your cup.
6. OK the boily thing should have stopped by now so pick it "by the handle mind" and pour it into your cup nearly to the top. wait for about 5 minutes and get your little spade and take the bag out and dump it any where you like.
7. now take the white stuff from a cow and pour into your cup just a little will do. and stir in a clockwise direction like your having a ~~~~ing fit for about 20 seconds.
8. now you have just made a cup of tea.

boothuk
8th February, 2010, 03:09 PM
Cos no ones done these 'funny' recipe for the simplest thing ever before...

dt1045
8th February, 2010, 08:47 PM
beer is gud

jasbo7
16th February, 2010, 04:46 PM
Jeez maca why could you no have posted this years ago.....could have saved me gettin married ffs

xant14
11th March, 2011, 11:07 AM
I didnt realise it was so easy.... the missus getting a slap now.

kasiacox
23rd July, 2011, 09:20 PM
I can get divorced now

RedSpider
30th July, 2011, 06:51 PM
what if i ain't got no milk?
i'll have to go the shop and buy some.
if i'm going the shop, i might as well get beer which then renders this whole recipe null and void.

thanks anyway maca

maca
14th August, 2011, 10:24 AM
what if i ain't got no milk?
i'll have to go the shop and buy some.
if i'm going the shop, i might as well get beer which then renders this whole recipe null and void.

thanks anyway maca
No milk ? well thats your fault for not getting it delivered.....plus plus why not have a beer instead :hmmmm:

RedSpider
14th August, 2011, 07:14 PM
because the beer tastes funny with a teabag in it

D21198071
15th August, 2011, 06:21 PM
I can get divorced now

really....I'll waiting for you....:tee:

azzahra
28th November, 2011, 04:07 PM
bear is better for me....

maca
3rd December, 2011, 10:59 PM