PDA

View Full Version : Opel MTA Easytronic ECU Reset

3axap
8th February, 2010, 06:58 PM
Hi,

There is VIN stored in 24c16 Opel Corsa MTA Easy Tronic ECU. Can it be resetted by filling FF in VIN code?

Regards

lucianica
8th February, 2010, 10:26 PM
hello
sorry for off topic
do you have pcture at the good resolution of MTA module

thanks

3axap
8th February, 2010, 11:11 PM
resolution is not so good

basco
4th March, 2010, 07:09 AM
hi guys can opcom do the reset/bleeding procedure on the mta/easytronic gearbox on corsa 1.2 2001 year? if so can you post the instructions or the software update pls.at the moment i'm using software version 090714. i have downloaded the above rar files but all i can see whenever it is opened is a pile of gibbrish, in another language maybe!!! maybe i'm not opening it with the correct program "i do really think not but i may be wrong"

3axap
4th March, 2010, 10:37 AM
As I know MTA adaptation cannot be done with op-com.
It needs Dealer tool Tech 2

basco
4th March, 2010, 08:59 PM
what a pity because opcom has got all if not most of the functions of the tech2 except the bleeding procedure and the gearbox reset on the menu option for the transmission opcom only has fault codes and measuring blocks. special functions,output tests,and programming is not available. i have heard that the software to do the easytronic came out on update on the tech2 so i was wondering if the programmer of the opcom software had done the same thing

jane merrison
18th June, 2010, 08:26 AM
what a pity because opcom has got all if not most of the functions of the tech2 except the bleeding procedure and the gearbox reset on the menu option for the transmission opcom only has fault codes and measuring blocks. special functions,output tests,and programming is not available. i have heard that the software to do the easytronic came out on update on the tech2 so i was wondering if the programmer of the opcom software had done the same thing

I think the latest version 100603a will do it but I dont think it will work yet. I am waiting to bleed and program one myself.
(May have to spend out on the Vauxcom)

basco
23rd August, 2010, 08:35 PM
yes version 100603a can do it my m8's got the original interface and he's done the procedure a couple times already on a few vehicles it works perfectly. c'mon guys lets crack this one. i would if i knew about that sort of thing i'm going to have to sign up for a programming course at college har! har!

abb652
24th August, 2010, 05:46 PM
OPCOM 100315e can do the bleeding and learning procedure on the easytronic gearbox.

Another tool that can do the bleeding and learnig procedure is the mexican Scanator Opel.

Regards

nutloose
24th August, 2010, 06:54 PM
you can bleed it manually or if you follow vauxhall instructions you should use a 2 bar pressure bleeder!
manually works but be SURE all air is expelled or when the system self bleeds overnight the clutch slips next day and the teach in points need to be re-done

georgegt
24th August, 2010, 08:52 PM
I have retail OP-COM but can learn speed's on it
only tester to do this work remain TECH2
I have a corsa C 2 weeks agoo and only thing witch help me was TECH2
If someone resolve with other tool please post