PDA

View Full Version : ntg55 - Japan to ECE

labik
12th October, 2021, 11:36 AM
Hi everyone!

I changed the encoding in HU55 from Japan to ECE Mercedes w213. Everything worked perfectly.
Changing the frequency from Japan to ECE is also OK.
The only thing I don't have are European languages. There is only English and probably Japanese.
Later I flashed files to HU55 ECE via Monaco, unfortunately I still only have English and Japanese to choose from.
Any ideas ?

deville90
21st November, 2022, 10:57 PM
I do it NTG5.5 but It's not easy, you need special tool for this job, unfotunetly this tool is too expensive for old unit NTG5.5 so, the best idea is change the unit if you make 5.5 from time to time :)

labik
29th November, 2022, 10:40 AM
You haven't helped much. The fact that you need a "tool" is known. I have a lot of ECE units, but I also have a lot from Japan and America. Investing in equipment is not a problem. Will you help?

deville90
1st December, 2022, 08:47 PM
You haven't helped much. The fact that you need a "tool" is known. I have a lot of ECE units, but I also have a lot from Japan and America. Investing in equipment is not a problem. Will you help?

I don't know what are you expact? helpded how can I. You asking how can you change language, if you working with HU unit (you have many unit so you are not new in thema), so you know how it works and what do you need to change. Try looking for tool for read and edit HMI, the next step is change flash, bootlader is the same in Japan and ECE unit....

andsol
29th October, 2023, 09:36 AM
Guys, please help me to remove message from HU "Check the ETC device".

Removed Antenna and DSRC/ETC unit from Japanese NTG 5.5.
Disabled all settings related to DSRC word in Monaco in Head Unit.
Still get the message "Check the ETC Device".

Any chance to remove it? Where else do I need to look? Thank you in advance.