PDA

View Full Version : Scottish highlander.

Raven
4th April, 2008, 01:01 AM
English fella moves out into the Scottish highlands out in the middle of nowhere, where no sod lives. All of a sudden there's a knock at the door, and when he opens the door there's this huge 6'8 Scot stood at the door built like a brickhouse, he had a Ginger beard and he was wearing a kilt....and he says "Danny son, I've just come around to invite you to a Scottish caley"..........Danny really couldn't be bothered going but was too shit scared to say no "But what do we do at a Scottish caley ? I've never been to a Scottish caley before, is there a certain dress code or what ?" ........the Scot tells him "Danny boy, there'll be a bit of music, wee bit of dancin, loads o' drinkin, and lots of ~~~~in....." Danny looks shocked and replies "What do you mean lots of ~~~~ing, how many people are going to be there ?"........The big Scot says "Danny........it'll just be the two of us."

thommo
4th April, 2008, 01:03 AM
~~~~ing hell brother get your flack jacket on.......you've posted this on the wrong site lmao......

added thanks as i can picture members faces when reading this lol.

good start lad, 7 posts in and you've offended half the forum......only joking im sure they,ll be ok with it...........honestly lol.

he aint heavy hes my brother lol.

glen you banning him or what lol.