PDA

View Full Version : starview 3 super wont acept software

ming g
15th October, 2008, 03:57 PM
hi i am wondering can anyone help me i have a starview 3 tried to download the software on to the stb but nothing happens its not a clone and i have downloaded different software before when i had a starview 2 with no problems would be greatfull fof any info wondering would it be a fault with the box:bawling::bawling:

young
15th October, 2008, 10:29 PM
make sure your com ports are configured when you conect your box just before you hit download turn it on it may take a few go's so try it a few times

cactikid
15th October, 2008, 11:00 PM
hi i am wondering can anyone help me i have a starview 3 tried to download the software on to the stb but nothing happens its not a clone and i have downloaded different software before when i had a starview 2 with no problems would be greatfull fof any info wondering would it be a fault with the box:bawling::bawling:
tell us what firmware u are trying to use,

ming g
17th October, 2008, 10:27 AM
would the problem be with me using a laptop was using my computer but harddrive packed up . i have usb converter and system info the box super
API ver : 7.08 e
Booter :8.0
18. apr 2008

satsmo
17th October, 2008, 12:19 PM
As said above you need to assign your USB adapter to a specific unused Comm Port between 1 and 4. You can do this in device manager, what OS are you using?

Presume you are also using the correct null modem cable in conjunction with the USB adapter. And that you have loaded the USB adapter driver.

sarahsi247
29th November, 2008, 10:58 PM
whats the new saftware cuz ive got all channels but they are bad chanel/scrambleb or allways updateing is there a new update thanks