PDA

View Full Version : HOW TO

mickyboy
8th February, 2010, 11:57 PM
i see alot of newbies asking how to post ,how to pm,how to add code etc,etc

id like to see a section on how to ,,,,ill make some tutorials up ,,,,what do you peeps think ,,,, lets face it we were all newbies at some point and in need of help so lets givem some help

centurian
9th February, 2010, 12:03 AM
cheers mickyboy as you said new at the beginning:bandit:

Devilfish
10th February, 2010, 12:00 AM
The FAQ (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/faq/) section (link at top of forum) offers good guides how to use the forum.

If you want to add anything m8, be my guest. Just PM me the info and I'll add it. :)

patkins
11th February, 2010, 09:19 PM
Hello Devilfish. As a newbie myself to both DK and computers I found myself going back through mountains of posts(no disrespect to all the wonderful people on here) to discover for myself re downloads/computer infoand found a wealth of same in this brilliant site. I needed to do it for experience. It was time consuming but bore fruit.However, the suggestion by Mickeyboy would certainly get the thumbs up from me. Thank you.

SEAHAWK1888
1st March, 2010, 08:03 PM
THANKS MICKEYBOY, I'M STILL AS GREEN AS THE CELTIC SHIRT AND ALL THE HELP I CAN GET.

PeterV1066
30th March, 2010, 09:16 AM
I am a complete newbie to all this and an educational area would be incredibly helpful.

Could you remember that newbies might be old and not up on the text speech! Seriously, anything you can do to assist in my education would be so appreciated. I feel guilty constantly being dependant upon the wisdom of you experts and feel really dumb when I read an posting but don't understand it.

So, yes please!

Can we have a tutorial section, further sub-divided into areas of interest. Like, "How to get the Dream Box to Work when VM plays silly games!!!:help:

maffi
27th April, 2010, 07:54 AM
sorry m8?s question ,how can i do to add bar?a-smileys (i have lots ) on dk-page to show them when i reply.i am a 2 lefthands guy......jejejeje