PDA

View Full Version : Dental Plan.

Raven
4th April, 2008, 02:19 AM
Fella walks into a dentists and says "look i havn't got alot of time can u just tell me ur price plans quickly please" the dentist says "well we have a price plan for 2000 pounds, that's our premium price plan, for that you get no pain, no blood, and lovely teeth." the dentist carries on "we also have a price plan for 1000 pounds, for that you get a little bit of pain, little bit of blood and nice teeth."
The man starts to get impatient "Look can you just tell me what your minimum price plan is, im not made of money." and the dentist quickly replies "40 quid". The man says "what does that get u then ?" the dentist replies "oooo lots of pain, lots of blood, and horrible teeth." the man responds "Okay I'll take the 40 pound option then, oh and there's no need for needles, don't bother with gas, just yank the ~~~~er out" the dentist looks on in amazement and replies "are you sure ? we usually get alot of big babies in here but you must be a real hard case." the man reassuringly responds "aye i know, anyway i'll send the wife first thing in the morning."