PDA

View Full Version : Need help swapping a Kessy in a Cayenne

keymax
25th October, 2021, 03:37 PM
I’ve got a 06 Cayenne that the original Kessy was destroyed.
I’ve got a matching used part and have pulled the data from both it and the original ECU.
When trying to marry with vcds the Kessy rejects both pins.
40732/06754
The original ecu pin is 00871
Can anyone either double check my reads or marry the Kessy info to this ecu file for me?
Thanks in advance for any help. 843170

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rafal
25th October, 2021, 04:35 PM
kessy: 06754...........................

pouleddy
25th October, 2021, 04:40 PM
Hi, its not enough marry the kessy info to ecu, you have ELV and key to marry also, but this so difficult by dump prepare.. you need piwis to done 100%, or swap the eeprom from original kessy to new donor kessy if the original eeprom still OK.

brend
25th October, 2021, 06:36 PM
Better if he read from original kessy good dump's , without he play forever with this and vcds absolutely wrong tool for this job , it's just nothing for porsche .

keymax
25th October, 2021, 07:05 PM
Just FYI. I had changed the immo and vin number in the used kessy to match the ECU. That is why it wouldnt accept login. After putting original (used) kessy file back in it took login and was able to code kessy via VCDS. then i programmed (original to car) keys back into the system and ELV and kessy worked correctly. The ECU kept giving implausible key signal fault so i immo off in 95P08. Car is now running. Thanks for the replies.