PDA

View Full Version : MB TESTING KEY FOR EIS REPAIRING

another_seller
9th February, 2010, 05:53 PM
hi, guys, I made one testing key when repairing MB EIS, most of the time there's no key come with the EIS repairing, so I thought to make one testing key which makes my job more efficient, take a look ... :thefinger:

bali motor
9th February, 2010, 06:57 PM
hi, guys, I made one testing key when repairing MB EIS, most of the time there's no key come with the EIS repairing, so I thought to make one testing key which makes my job more efficient, take a look ... :thefinger:

hi,
I have made that tool, but sometimes can not read with xprog,
I do not know where the error occurred, whether I have xprog less good or MCU in the key broken?

I bought xprog-m from china.
maybe someone can tell where to buy xprog-m a good and cheap

regard

PremierD
9th February, 2010, 11:46 PM

Still Advertising mate .....:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Meat-Head
9th February, 2010, 11:53 PM
hi, guys, I made another advertising thread one testing key when repairing MB EIS, most of the time there's no responce with my threads let alone thisEIS repairing, so I thought to make one new thread which makes my sales commision more efficient, take a look ... :thefinger:

Still Advertising mate .....:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Sorry PremierD don't quite understand what you mean, got a banging
head ache from inhaling some aresol paint earlier, could you make you last post a little clear, thanks.:congrats:

cammy25
10th February, 2010, 09:43 AM
I dont think its advertising PremierD
He is just proud he made a testkey with shitty old HC05 inside.
He just want to showoff. No problem at all.
I suppose the switch is for VppR (connect to PCB/connect to Xprog)
The problem is that its just for Old type EZS (EIS)
there is a way to use it in new type EZS by swapping some bytes in keydump. And ELV and Gateway is needed to be connected, else the EZS will not accept key.

With other words: Useless here with many new type cars.

PremierD
10th February, 2010, 09:48 AM
Sorry mate ...The poster has a bit of history..I may have overreacted .... but I could not enter any more fingers ....:hahaha:

PS ..You still Busy..?

another_seller
10th February, 2010, 11:14 AM
Sorry mate ...The poster has a bit of history..I may have overreacted .... but I could not enter any more fingers ....:hahaha:

PS ..You still Busy..?
thanks for understanding, m9, cammy25 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/61522-cammy25/), deem you're very experienced on ezs repairing, but here we made this has proved to be efficient and useful esp. for fresh staffs that on site training not like you experienced. :eek:

nabilrifi
10th February, 2010, 11:45 AM
hi can read and writ mcu with this?

nanda
11th February, 2010, 12:23 PM
hi,
I have made that tool, but sometimes can not read with xprog,
I do not know where the error occurred, whether I have xprog less good or MCU in the key broken?

I bought xprog-m from china.
maybe someone can tell where to buy xprog-m a good and cheap

regard yes we have

bali motor
11th February, 2010, 03:26 PM
yes we have

how much? you have new xprog-m?

another_seller
1st March, 2010, 04:11 PM
how much? you have new xprog-m?
hi m8, sorry for later reply, busy these days, it can't read and write, need to work with programmer like XPROG-M, not big show just make the job efficient.